• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No licence

peterbus

downloaded 8.3.6.3 beta and got a message ,no licence request a trial.went back to 8.3.6.0 that is now requesting a licence,i activated my licence shortcut and it says everything ok , restart anydvd hd and when i do it requests a licence HELP...

Investigating, stand by...
Please confirm: 8.3.6.0 currently doesn't work either? Even after you freshly install your license?
(And if in doubt, reboot, I've had some strange effects with recent Win10 versions, that would only go away with a reboot).

downloaded 8.3.6.3 beta and got a message ,no licence request a trial.went back to 8.3.6.0 that is now requesting a licence,i activated my licence shortcut and it says everything ok , restart anydvd hd and when i do it requests a licence HELP...
Please see my PM

To support Pete and your investigation, we just sent you another license key in a separate email. If you do not find it immediately in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder as well.

Back