• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

escape the extractors

von edmeister 2.0

Can't get main movie to start with original menu. Also Scr pass.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.6.3_Info_F_ESCAPE_PLAN_THE_EXTRACTORS_5515B8AB_A137F3B6.ziplog
    892.7 KB · Views: 5
  • CloneBD.1.2.5.0.ESCAPE_PLAN_THE_EXTRACTORS.cbdlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
i think AnyDVD is choosing the wrong playlist as there are 2 playlists on that disc. what i did to find out the right playlist is to play the original disc in your player and see the time for the movie and compare it to the playlist on disc using clonebd and you will see the right playlist for the movie title 664 region A disc

Many thanks to both of you! I think Panthera4142Male meant CloneBd which was exactly what was happening and once again when Pete worked his magic it all worked perfectly. Thanks again and beers and bowling are on me!

Last edited:
@Pete

Yes, the proper playlist is now indicated and playing and playback with PowerDVD when AnyDVD is running appears to work properly. The "fix" and removal of Sony structural BD-J protection is breaking things when making a CloneBD backup, however. Even when making a movie-only backup with no menu part of the menu appears and playback ends up hanging. Previously, as long as you knew the right playlist you could manually select it and the backup worked fine. Another thing to note is that a full disc backup plays fine. It's when removing things that the breakage seems to happen.

Can't produce logs at this time but others should be able to confirm what I'm reporting.

Back