• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD 18 is now updated to build 3010

whatever_gong82

Cyberlink the other day (Wednesday, June 26, 2019,) made an update to PowerDVD 18, making a patch to upgrade that version of PowerDVD 18 into build 3010.

Release notes:

Note: This patch is not for PowerDVD subscription version, hardware bundled/pre-installed versions, volume license, or versions purchased via the Microsoft Store and Steam.

* Resolves playback issues for certain YouTube videos.
* Resolves the issue that the audio and video are not synced when playing DVD movies for a long period of time.
* Resolves the issue that subtitles are not displayed correctly when playing certain MKV clips.
* Minor bug fixes.

Anyone can get the patch over at the Cyberlink website.

Hopefully, the Cinavia fix for AnyDVD HD will still work for this newer version of PowerDVD.

Have you tried?
Nope.

My external Blu-ray drive is in storage, so I'm not ripping any movies at the moment.

Probably again in another month.

Plus, I'm catching up on the movies that I ripped into MKV months ago with AnyDVD HD and CloneBD, and all of them didn't have Cinavia.

It says "Install this patch to fix certain crash issues and enhance YouTube video playback performance."

Back