• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

what files do I need to backup profiles?

tazman

I want to save me profiles to a flash drive so I don't have to remake them whan I get my new pc, what files should I save?

profiles are non transferrable afaik, they're drm locked to the pc they were made on .. sort of

if you put the same gamejackel profile key (NOT registration key) into the new installation it can read the old ones fine.

if you put the same gamejackel profile key (NOT registration key) into the new installation it can read the old ones fine.

This is correct. Other than the profile key, you will need all files in the "Profile Library" directory.

thanks, saved profile key in notepad when I got game jackal so I should be good to go

Back