• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Thanks guys, that was the missing piece of the puzzle.

I have the OPDs now:

"The Fast and the Furious": BD_57b379873851
"The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift" OPD: BD_95ccf6f4a39c
"Fast & Furious" OPD: BD_cb13f1d040e0
"Fast Five" OPD: BD_f408b3b83df7
"Fast & Furious 6" OPD: BD_22d775071f97
"Furious 7" OPD: BD_4ae6cf6245d2

Have you watched them on regular player. Interested in the DTS:X tracks. Are they much better than original DTS on BluRays? Did they get a good mix?

A Beautiful Planet(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_48057dffb3e1
The Little Mermaid(Japan) -- OPD: BD_abb00f38e7b0

Have you watched them on regular player. Interested in the DTS:X tracks. Are they much better than original DTS on BluRays? Did they get a good mix?

No idea. I'm not much of an audiophile. I have a decent 5.1 system with a modern Onkyo receiver but I don't pay that sensitive to audio fidelity.

TOY_STORY -- OPD: BD_9ac586bcc734
TOY_STORY_2 -- OPD: BD_bef590004f66
decrypting for me

CAPTAIN_MARVEL -- OPD: BD_689256aaed91

Currently unsupported by AnyDVD HD 8.3.6.0

CAPTAIN_MARVEL -- OPD: BD_689256aaed91

Currently unsupported by AnyDVD HD 8.3.6.0

Hi TeddyRaspin.

Ok, that's the third unsupported version for this title.

Is that US?

Also, I'm sure you are aware that the AnyDVD release has no relation to UHD support.

Support works when the key for the title is added to the database, and that can happen any time, totally independent of releases.

It's been said on this thread many, many times I know, but thought I better mention that again.

T

I have a contribution.

Decided to check out one of the new Batman UHD releases w/ Michael Keaton.

Wasn't a fan when I first saw it many moons ago but guess it's worth a look in UHD.

Not supported yet though....

Batman 1989 30th Anniversary Edition -- OPD: 4329f9bc1da8

T

Of course I know AnyDVD HD has nothing to deal with native UHD decryption/support (instead of the standard AACS cracking tecnique for dvd/bluray) as it uses a specific
VUK if already known.

Of course I know AnyDVD HD has nothing to deal with native UHD decryption/support (instead of the standard AACS cracking tecnique for dvd/bluray) as it uses a specific
VUK if already known.
LMAO Teddy's perhaps a "well known" user around here. LOL :D

Teddy that's why I said I'm sure you're aware.

But others reading your comment might mistakenly think your mention of 8.3.6.0 is relevant to Captain Marvel being supported.

So, just making sure they don't.

T

Before I'm asked, Captain Marvel and Toy Story 3 (and probably 2 and 1, as well) are not working still.

Back