• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What program can I use to copy a dual layer disc

Dollarb29

I need some info I've just bought some dual layer discs to try out. I've been using DVD Shrink and I won't need this program. I need a program that that will burn the processed video to these discs. Can I use Nero for this?

i just use nero. copy disc feature. works great. (should basicaly the the same as webslinger's method, just with a different prog)

i just use nero. copy disc feature. works great. (should basicaly the the same as webslinger's method, just with a different prog)

In one instance, that Nero method will fail (ex. The Lookout . . . but that is the only case I'm aware of). Clonecd is a more powerful disc copier.

agreed. it was made to get copy copy protections after all.

ot - would alcohol 120 have a problem with lighthouse? /ot

Alcohol 120% does not retain the original layer break position with Anydvd and +R DL blank media (at least, according to one of their reps. I didn't want to waste a Verbatim +R DL blank verifying what he wrote either, so I'll take his word for it.) I would imagine the backup would work, but the whole point in my using Clonecd is to retain the original layer break position.

Last edited:
thats odd that it doesnt retain the original layer break. it supposed to make 1:1 copies, same as clonecd.

oh well. im not too excited to waste a dvd either.

ive never used clonecd, but as long as it works....

Back