• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Not Enough Disk Space" Error

Local Man

I tried looking around the forums for a thread with this issue, but didn't find any.

When I try to burn an ISO to an external the process will get to about 8% before stopping and giving me "not Enough Disk Space" message. However, the drive is completely empty. I'm not sure why I keep getting this message, I can't get a single disc to burn and I've tried different drives. Something must not be syncing up.

Anyone have familiarity with this issue?

Anydvd is pretty accurate about this? What type of drive is it you're writing too. If its a hard drive? What's the filesystem (FAT32/NTFS) If it's an optical drive, then it's not an anydvd issue. AnyDVD doesn't burn at all

Anydvd is pretty accurate about this? What type of drive is it you're writing too. If its a hard drive? What's the filesystem (FAT32/NTFS) If it's an optical drive, then it's not an anydvd issue. AnyDVD doesn't burn at all
Sorry, I shouldn't have said "burned". I'm trying to create ISO files of my blus to an external Toshiba hard drive. FAT-32. I'm certain it's not an AnyDVD issue, but I'm checking to see if any one else has run into this before. Thanks.

FAT32 that's likely your problem right there. FAT32 have a maximum filesize limitation of 4GB per file. This CAN NOT be circumvented and is native to the operating file system. I'll assume you're trying to create an ISO from a blu-ray disc. Since that type of discs can get upto 45GB in size, the anydvd ripper is running into the maximum file size limit imposed by the filesystem. Your only option is to format the drive as NTFS, that filesystem is NOT limited to a maximum filesize.

FAT32 that's likely your problem right there. FAT32 have a maximum filesize limitation of 4GB per file. This CAN NOT be circumvented and is native to the operating file system. I'll assume you're trying to create an ISO from a blu-ray disc. Since that type of discs can get upto 45GB in size, the anydvd ripper is running into the maximum file size limit imposed by the filesystem. Your only option is to format the drive as NTFS, that filesystem is NOT limited to a maximum filesize.
Sweet. Thanks. I will try that out.

Back