• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rip 2 images simultaneously?

BluRay444

Can AnyDVD Image Ripper rip 2 different UHD ISOs simultaneously using 2 drives and 2 instances of Image Ripper on the same computer?

Thanks

Yup, and it's not limited to 2 either. It's only limit is the number of drives you have (so if you had 20, you could technically rip 20 discs at once)

You only need to right click the tray icon and select the ripper option as many times as you want.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yup, and it's not limited to 2 either. It's only limit is the number of drives you have (so if you had 20, you could technically rip 20 discs at once)

You only need to right click the tray icon and select the ripper option as many times as you want.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Many thanks Ch3vr0n... Only have 2 UHD-friendly drives in any computer but 3 computers w UHDs... that will save me a lot of time next time I have a bunch of discs to rip- cheers!

Wow! On the same computer?

Just curious, are they all ripping to the same Hard Drive? If so, do you get decent transfer speed on all 16?

LOL!

I must be too! 3 is the best I've done --- so far.

T

generally rip to a RAID5 array. considering that some of my BR drives struggle to do 10MB/s its not really a struggle for the hard drive to keep up.

With that said, the 16 isn't all from physical media. What I do a lot of time is make an image (across a bunch of linux machines) of the bluray (aacs encrypted iso) and then mount with an iso mounter tool and then let anydvd run. (say overnight). Sometimes anydvd doesn't have the key pre-determined for these iso's, so in those cases I make sure to stick the disc into the windows machine with anydvd and it calculates the key and then is able to use the iso in the iso mounter.

Back