• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Got invoice, No key

routledgepaul

Hi

Bought lifetime AnyDVD HD key for mate in his name and and address.

Paid with my card and billing details to me.

Got invoice but no 2nd email with key.

Help & Thanks

Are you sure there is not a download on your reciept ? Look again. The key is just something you download and double click on.
No just pdf receipt.
It's states second email will come with download to key.
Cheers.

I am 100% positive this will get resolved. @Ivan
Do I have to notify anyone Ivan? Or can you raise issue.
I bought it for mate who had trouble with his email being rejected.
I put it in his name, but used my card and billing address as mine, also my email, hence invoice to me, but no more.
Cheers.

Copy of email text.

Dear Paul Routledge,

Thank you for your purchase at redfox.bz.

This e-mail is to confirm that we have received your payment information
and that your order is being processed. Once the order is complete, we will
send you a second e-mail with the license keys and additionally the
download links, where you can download them.

I am sure he will know what to do you don’t need to post anything else on the forums your emails are not needed thank you for supporting the project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi all,

Sorry you can shoot me.

Just had call from mate and key was in his junk mail at time of my original purchase.

Sorry to waste your time and in my defence I did state I got faith as you have a brilliant support service.

What threw me was email and invoice sent to me as card holder did state key will be sent in 2nd email to me routledgepaul@ my email address, which invoice came to.

Redfox 1 could you let others know that it's sorted and thanks for your support.

Once again brilliant service from all @ Redfox.

no worries, main thing is he got his license. Though for the next time. Please don't create multiple topics for the same thing.

no worries, main thing is he got his license. Though for the next time. Please don't create multiple topics for the same thing.
Cheers, clean up and move/delete If you want.
Nice one Che3vr0n.

Back