• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD just closes and fails to create certificate folder

robojock

Hi,

I am busy doing a trial of anydvd and clonebd before i purchase it. I have ripped about 10 bluray discs so far without any issues. But now i have come across 2 bluray titles that cause clonebd to force close towards the end with any errors or warning dialogue. It seems like it copies the stream correctly and the issue happens when it needs to create the certificate folder, as that folder is missing with the ripped copies of both titles. The titles are Madagascar 3 Europes Most Wanted (Barcode 5055025167011) and Kung Fu Panda 2 (Barcode 5055025157999) both are region code B

Edit: I see the ceritificate folder is anyways empty with the other blurays, so it has nothing to do with that. But clonebd still force closes at the end of those discs and the ripped copy is not 100% complete.

Edit: Found another title that does the same Megamind (Barcode 5055025152666) so that is 3 problematic titles.

Last edited:
Can you find a CloneBD txt log file in your temp Directory right after? (c:\users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp)

Hi Pete,

I had a look c:\users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp folder there were older CloneBD txt logs so i deleted them before starting the process with problematic discs. Unfortunately it does not create a log file for those discs. Is there another way i can try and debug it?

You could always redo the encode. ;-)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You could always redo the encode. ;-)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have retried a number of times unfortunately these 2 discs cause clonebd to close towards the end of process without any warning or error message. I use partial copy and only the main movie to folder. All the other discs i have ripped work fine without issue. Although the stream is complete something needs to be done at 99% to complete the bluray folder and that's where it fails on these 2 titles.

I have retried a number of times unfortunately these 2 discs cause clonebd to close towards the end of process without any warning or error message. I use partial copy and only the main movie to folder. All the other discs i have ripped work fine without issue. Although the stream is complete something needs to be done at 99% to complete the bluray folder and that's where it fails on these 2 titles.
I've tested "Madagascar 3" and everything was ok.
Can you please tell me what country those discs are from (Region B can be many different countries) and add an AnyDVD log file?

Hi Pete,

The discs are from South Africa. My problem is anydvd trial has expired so i cannot do further testing. There was another disc which i came across that did exactly the same. Stream copies fine, opening the folder with powerdvd it gives an error as there are files missing which needs to be copied over towards the end.

Hi Pete,

As requested here are the AnyDVD log files

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.6.0_Info_K_KUNG_FU_PANDA_2_3F8678D5_6EB18122.ziplog
    289.5 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.3.6.0_Info_K_MADAGASCAR_3_EB7F83E7_69006951.ziplog
    247.5 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.3.6.0_Info_K_MEGAMIND_FE10C335_E3D66600.ziplog
    240.7 KB · Views: 0
Did you also read my second PM?

Hello-
I'm posting to this particular thread b/c I'm having the same issue with premature closing of CloneBD as stated above while backing up certain movie titles (Madagascar 3)(The Matrix, Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Revolutions- all from a box set, & The Big Lebowski- collectors edition).
The temp file is created but with no certificate file. The stream file is complete and I can use Handbrake to retrieve the file and adjust/save accordingly. Not sure of the region Codes of affected discs. My drive does not have region code set (0) if that makes a difference.

Back