• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray and cinavia?

Usually just takes a couple of minutes for the Preview Player to catch it, but I'm told it has to be in a passage where there is active audio.

If playing a passage that is fairly quiet, detection may not happen.

I guess, whatever_gong82, that's why you start checking at the 20-minute mark?

In case the movie opening has low audio?

T
Yep, just to make sure whether the movie has Cinavia or not. It isn't for everyone, but I'm not trusting of these Media Companies not to put something past the honest buyer (all of us on this Forum) and do something underhanded.

Yep, just to make sure whether the movie has Cinavia or not. It isn't for everyone, but I'm not trusting of these Media Companies not to put something past the honest buyer (all of us on this Forum) and do something underhanded.

I hear that, man!

With you there 100% :=)

T

Back