• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to rip "A Madea Family Funeral"

Tony1

I just purchased a region 1 (USA) copy of "A Madea Family Funeral." When Clone tries to scan it, it stops at 64%. I have the latest version of AnyDVD running. I am attaching my logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.3_Info_E_A_MADEA_FAMILY_FUNERAL.ziplog
    849.8 KB · Views: 8
I just purchased a region 1 (USA) copy of "A Madea Family Funeral." When Clone tries to scan it, it stops at 64%. I have the latest version of AnyDVD running. I am attaching my logfile.
Do you get an error message? What do you mean by "tries to scan it"?

is there a fix for Tyler Perry's A Madea Family Funeral keep erroring out. Getting
a read error

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.3_Info_E_A_MADEA_FAMILY_FUNERAL.ziplog
    859 KB · Views: 4
Also having problem. Shows only 32% when ripping to a full Dual Layer. Attached is log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.3_Info_V_A_MADEA_FAMILY_FUNERAL.ziplog
    867.8 KB · Views: 3
Could someone please post the error message?

Remove 3 of the movie times, the correct time is 149.23, there are 2 with that time, just try both one works.

Is it really so hard to tell me the error message, so I can fix this stupid disc?

File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_22_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader e/video_ts/vts_22_1.vob read error the sytem cannot read from specified device sending you the file log also

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.0_Info_E_A_MADEA_FAMILY_FUNERAL.ziplog
    858.7 KB · Views: 2
Is it really so hard to tell me the error message, so I can fix this stupid disc?
File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_22_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader e/video_ts/vts_22_1.vob read error the sytem cannot read from specified device sending you the file log also

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.0_Info_E_A_MADEA_FAMILY_FUNERAL.ziplog
    858.7 KB · Views: 2
Thank you.

Next AnyDVD version will have a fix for this disc.

It may be redundant but my error message is different.

FileIO 3 VTS_22_1.vob 16134144647168

Log attached. Hope it helps

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.3_Info_F_A_MADEA_FAMILY_FUNERAL.ziplog
    850 KB · Views: 1
Had no problem ripping A Madea Family Funeral the correct file is 1:49.23

Do you get an error message? What do you mean by "tries to scan it"?

I apologize for not being able to quickly reply but unlike some on this forum, I have a full time job and don't have the luxury of sitting by my computer all hours of the day waiting to get a response. I try as hard as possible to never post a thread on this forum because without fail, every time I do I get replies by different people who always talk down to me and others. What I meant by "tries to scan it" is that the green scan bar moves to the right but stops at 64% and never goes any further. It never gets to 100%. Now from past experience, I know at that point it is useless to try to get it to rip because it never works. Therefore, I didn't go any further. Yes, I had the option of clicking "next" and "go" but I didn't because I knew it wouldn't work. Now, I realize you wanted me to do that in order to get an error message so I could post that message. I'll know to do that next time. As always, thank you for fixing the problem with a new version.

anydvd 8.3.6.0 doesn't work for me ? here is log file . thanks for any help

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.6.0_Info_E_A_MADEA_FAMILY_FUNERAL.ziplog
    843.7 KB · Views: 4
Back