• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gone With the Wind Two Disk 70th Anniversary Edition

john_the_c

Opened the box up, and tried to create a .iso image of disk 2. Error indicated disk was dirty. Wiped disk, played disk, and tried again, same message.

I'm using clone dvd2 v 2.9.3.3

Clone dvd log & anydvd log attached.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• clone_dvd_gwtw_d2.txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.3.5.3_Info_D_GONE_WITH_THE_WIND.ziplog
    127.8 KB · Views: 2
Opened the box up, and tried to create a .iso image of disk 2. Error indicated disk was dirty. Wiped disk, played disk, and tried again, same message.

Thanks for any help.
There are some read errors. More than likely a defective disc, but @James would need to say for sure. Might try another drive if you have one that may be a more forgiving reader.
18.64s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
18.64s: tries 2 retry 2085542 to 2085543

Thanks for any help.
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Back