• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to Rip DVD D: (Solved: Defective Counterfeit Copy)

• Thread starter DMx"R7uk2FH{<Qg}zjlh
  • Start date
D

DMx"R7uk2FH{<Qg}zjlh

Hello. Installed AnyDVD HD yesterday.

When trying to rip FAMILY_MATTERS_SEASON_4_DISC_1 to harddisk while using the program defaults the program stops at: 32% processed Tileset 0

A message box appears that reads: FileIO 3 VIDEO_TS.VOB 18608128 253952
After clicking ok a prompt appears to delete the created files and the main UI reads: Aborted!

AnyDVD HD 8.3.5.0
Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
DVD drive: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224BB
Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD 130GB free
The AnyDVD HD status screen shows the DVD is region free although the packaging says region 1.
The last line of the AnyDVD HD status screen also shows "Warning read errors on Disk!"
The disc had never been used and is brand new out of the package with no scratches or flaws.

I uninstalled, then restarted my computer.
My DVD drive seems to have the region already set however I set it to region 1 but seemingly nothing happened. I suppose it must be set.
I reinstalled, then restarted my computer, set the program to its default settings, and tried again with the same error message.

If anyone can provide assistance it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.0_Info_E_FAMILY_MATTERS_SEASON_4_DISC_1.ziplog
    39.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    117 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    68.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    66.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    60 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. I doubt your original disc is genuine, maybe it is a counterfeit copy? Where have you bought it?
Is this the disc? https://www.amazon.com/Family-Matters-Season-Reginald-VelJohnson/dp/B00IYJHAUC
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. I doubt your original disc is genuine, maybe it is a counterfeit copy? Where have you bought it?
Is this the disc? https://www.amazon.com/Family-Matters-Season-Reginald-VelJohnson/dp/B00IYJHAUC

Thank you for your reply. Yes I think you are 100% correct about being genuine. Come to find out these actually came from Ebay...(not my purchase thank god, why the hell does anyone buy movies from Ebay???) in a package of all 9 seasons supposedly in its "original packaging". Playing them back reveals terrible re-encoded quality, season 4 DVD 1 won't even play in a commercial DVD player nor will it play in VLC, some discs stutter and in my opinion the print quality of the outer covers is absolute garbage and doesn't come anywhere near close to the color of the DVD case covers. As a photographer I can see the the color is different, extremely saturated and the printing was sloppily handled. Clearly home made repo trash~. Sorry to waste your time. : ( This whole thread can be deleted.

Attachments

• _1472340784899-0.jpg
    _1472340784899-0.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0893.jpg
    DSC_0893.jpg
    705.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
Back