• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Oath not recognizing

Lonald

Hi all,

I am trying to backup this movie and it's not playing directly off the compute disc player. The file structure in Windows Explorer shows a large number of copies. Logfile attached.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.0_Info_E_THE OATH.ziplog
    867.3 KB · Views: 2
Unfortunately that did not work. Logfile attached.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.1_Info_E_THE OATH.ziplog
    867.1 KB · Views: 4
Unfortunately that did not work. Logfile attached.

Thanks!
First thing to do is set your drive region. That may or may not fix this issue, but does really need to be done. Make sure you EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting the drive region.
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.3.5.1, BDPHash.bin 19-04-29)
ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
There are read errors also. Whether it is a defective/dirty disc or new protection, @James would need to say. Might try cleaning it a bit.
WARNING: Read errors on disc!

Last edited:
The good news: The read errors are caused by a Sony copy protection, which can easily be handled by AnyDVD.
The bad news: I don't know, why it doesn't and ignores the protection.
You did not set your region code. Can you please try this? Exit AnyDVD and set the drive region in Windows Device Manager.

Thanks, everyone. Attached is a logfile from a drive with the US region specified.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.1_Info_E_THE OATH.ziplog
    867.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi Lucas. Just tried the 8.3.5.2.beta and the same extensive file structure is present.

Then you'll need to provide a new logfile from that version

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.2_Info_E_THE OATH.ziplog
    867.7 KB · Views: 3
Log looks fine. What exactly is the problem, log looks fine. What exactly are you doing, and how are you doing it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Attached.
Your AnyDVD doesn't "see" the protection. It does, if I run your files through simulation. I am completely puzzled. Can you try to reset AnyDVD to default settings?

Clicked on the "Default" box and attached is the logfile. The file structure is unchanged.

thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.2_Info_E_THE OATH.ziplog
    854.8 KB · Views: 1
Ok, here's an interesting twist. I created an ISO of the disc using ImgBurn and then went to make a backup using Pavtube ByteCopy. Now the file structure in Pavtube only shows one version and the ISO plays in the preview window. The ISO also plays in Leawo as well.

Clicked on the "Default" box and attached is the logfile. The file structure is unchanged.

thanks!
No, AnyDVD sees the protection now. All is fine. Use CloneDVD2 and be happy.

Back