• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cold Pursuit

blaster27

i am having an issue of sorts with this title. it appears to be a screenpass issue. at ~9:06 the screen blacks out no warning screens or anything on a backup. was wondering if anyone else could take a look

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.2_Info_G_COLD_PURSUIT_2A26B052_1DC68CAA.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
i am having an issue of sorts with this title. it appears to be a screenpass issue. at ~9:06 the screen blacks out no warning screens or anything on a backup.
...when playing it back how? With what player?
If you choose speedmenu (no original menu), does it work that way?

...when playing it back how? With what player?
If you choose speedmenu (no original menu), does it work that way?
on my standalone player. i'll check with the speed menu in a bit

on my standalone player. i'll check with the speed menu in a bit
Do you have a way to play it right away on the PC with AnyDVD running? That way, you wouldn't have to copy it or even burn it.
Just run PowerDVD with AnyDVD active, that should save you a lot of time.

i am having an issue of sorts with this title. it appears to be a screenpass issue. at ~9:06 the screen blacks out no warning screens or anything on a backup. was wondering if anyone else could take a look

Yep strange one this is I sorted out the Screen Pass problem but when it comes to playing it in a Standalone Blu-ray It stops 4 or 5 times during the Film. The timer goes to [0:00:00.] You have to hit the STOP button to get it to the player menu and then hit PLAY again. After it loads it asks you if you want to resume. When you hit YES, it resumes at the exact same spot & plays OK but does it again about every 25-35 minutes resumes at the exact same spot plays OK [Above my pay grade JAR related I think] Works 100% on your PC Though using CyberLink PowerDVD or TotalMedia Theatre 6 when
Screen Pass MPLS is inserted [00972.MPLS]

I see this Blu-ray is different to yours by the MPS so I will never know not having AnyDvd I use DVDFab

Last edited:
Do you have a way to play it right away on the PC with AnyDVD running? That way, you wouldn't have to copy it or even burn it.
Just run PowerDVD with AnyDVD active, that should save you a lot of time.
it works just fine with the speed menus active. i guess i'll go with that. those breaks we saw are from what appears to be chapter markers. i saw them when i watched the original. they were also present in the backup with speed menu

Last edited:
Perhaps the original disc used was bad or the back up was bad media. Burn again. If that's not the answer, check the player with a different disc.

Back