• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cold Pursuit

von edmeister 2.0

Can't get the Clone BD menu (or disk's menu) to work. When trying to open the main movie in Clone BD menu the whole features box on right hand side turns a blank grey and freezes. Would appreciate any help. Thanks

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.12.COLD_PURSUIT.cbdlog
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.3.5.2_Info_H_COLD_PURSUIT_2A26B052_7B21E137.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Can't get the Clone BD menu (or disk's menu) to work. When trying to open the main movie in Clone BD menu the whole features box on right hand side turns a blank grey and freezes. Would appreciate any help. Thanks
Can you please create an AnyDVD log file of the copied disc?

Thanks Pete. These are trying both menus.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.2_Info_H_COLD_PURSUIT_00DA8CD4_00000000.ziplog
    93.2 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.3.5.2_Info_H_COLD_PURSUIT_65CAD66D_00000000.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Thanks Pete. These are trying both menus.
I'd like to concentrate on case #1: cloneBD partial copy, no original menu, just CloneBD's menu.
That's the simplest case.

Can you please send me the files 00000.m2ts and 00001.m2ts - those are the menu clips generated by CloneBD.
Just zip the two of them together and attach to your reply, they should be around 300kB.

Additionally, can you do the following test for me:
Again, create a partial copy, no original menu, but don't add those bonus features, they add confusion to this test.
Just the main feature - and only the first 30 seconds or less of it (use CloneBD's trimming feature).

That should result in the simplest possible copy.
Does that play? (You can also add variations: play main title directly, don't add popup menu).

And what player are you using?

I'd like to concentrate on case #1: cloneBD partial copy, no original menu, just CloneBD's menu.
That's the simplest case.

Can you please send me the files 00000.m2ts and 00001.m2ts - those are the menu clips generated by CloneBD.
Just zip the two of them together and attach to your reply, they should be around 300kB.

Additionally, can you do the following test for me:
Again, create a partial copy, no original menu, but don't add those bonus features, they add confusion to this test.
Just the main feature - and only the first 30 seconds or less of it (use CloneBD's trimming feature).

That should result in the simplest possible copy.
Does that play? (You can also add variations: play main title directly, don't add popup menu).

And what player are you using?
I'm using PowerDVD 17. Doing your test criteria CloneBD would never make a menu and the tests would not play. The tests generated a 00001.m2ts file but never a00000.m2ts file. On all the test there was a flash of the original menu and then black screen.

I'm using PowerDVD 17. Doing your test criteria CloneBD would never make a menu and the tests would not play. The tests generated a 00001.m2ts file but never a00000.m2ts file. On all the test there was a flash of the original menu and then black screen.
Does 00513.m2ts play at all when dragged directly into PowerDVD 17?
This is very weird.

Does 00513.m2ts play at all when dragged directly into PowerDVD 17?
This is very weird.
I tested making partial copy but had to keep every intro file. Only the previews could be omitted then CloneBd menu worked with all the intro titles listed. I remembered a similar problem with The Commuter Lionsgate. Yes file 00513.m2ts plays in Powerdvd 17.

Attachments

506.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Well after the test in the previous post was able to make a good iso with CloneBD menu. I had to keep all the logo clips in beginning of main feature. As always AnyDvd and CloneBd are the best like bowling and beer! This is the good file.

Attachments

2.3 MB · Views: 1
Back