• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Your version perhaps, doesn't mean someone else's is. You'll need to provide the OPD_id

You're right Ch3vron.

But in this case, @Kerr McGee is the person who originally submitted Dark Crystal on the list.

He pm'd me to say it was working now. I think he also added this Forum entry to make it public knowledge.

But usually, yes, the OPD ID is needed.

Kerr, thanks for the update.

T

Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse worked fine for me.
@ShoutingMan, if you could please provide your OPD_id for your disc, that would be helpful. See instructions on the first page of this thread, and you can use the tool available in the second post of this thread to get the id. Thanks!

Yeah, ShoutingMan, we'll need the OPD ID on this one.

Even the list item you included has 2 different versions on it.

You can follow the instructions as mbarnstijn mentioned to determine what OPD ID you have that's working.

Of course, it's only helpful here if that OPD ID is on the list as unsupported....

T

Here's another for the list where decryption is not working. This is the Japanese release of RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET (also known as Sugar Rush Online in Japan). This is the disc included in the 4K/3D combo set.
RALPH_BREAKS_THE_INTERNET -- OPD: BD_a4eb9b0a45e2

@ShoutingMan, if you could please provide your OPD_id for your disc, that would be helpful. See instructions on the first page of this thread, and you can use the tool available in the second post of this thread to get the id. Thanks!

SPIDER-MAN_INTO_SPIDER-VERSE -- OPD: BD_0e53f2e275b3
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/spider...-blu-ray-blu-ray-2018/6319621.p?skuId=6319621

In case it matters, I downloaded and installed the latest 8.3.5.0 before creating this log. When I ripped initially, it would have been 8.3.4.0 probably.

Here's another for the list where decryption is not working. This is the Japanese release of RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET (also known as Sugar Rush Online in Japan). This is the disc included in the 4K/3D combo set.

Got it, DualEdge.

SPIDER-MAN_INTO_SPIDER-VERSE -- OPD: BD_0e53f2e275b3
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/spider...-blu-ray-blu-ray-2018/6319621.p?skuId=6319621

In case it matters, I downloaded and installed the latest 8.3.5.0 before creating this log. When I ripped initially, it would have been 8.3.4.0 probably.

The release of the logfile doesn't matter, the OPD ID extracted remains the same.

But this version (OPD ID) of Spider-Verse is not on the list.

In fact it was reported supported way back in March.

Again, only helpful if you have a version now working that's on the list as unsupported.

T

List re-posted.

Titles with unknown Support Status will be removed end-of-week (5/18).

T

Can the following people (or anyone who has them) update the Support status of the following UHDs that have been on the list a good while?

Reported by: @fatpizza

Captain America Civil War(Australia) -- OPD: BD_36870b33b3f8 [added Apr 21, 2019]

Captain America First Avenger(Australia) -- OPD: BD_0bbb33658f18 [added Apr 21, 2019]

Captain America Winter Soldier(Australia) -- OPD: BD_e7b74a0904e9 [added Apr 21, 2019]

King Arthur Legend of the Sword(Australia) -- OPD: BD_b042495f5e10 [added Apr 21, 2019]

Captain America Trilogy now working, King Arthur still not working.

Godzilla (1998) was just remastered on UHD and is not yet supported. I got it from Amazon.

GODZILLA_1998 -- OPD: BD_ae035d186efc

Last edited:
COLD_PURSUIT -- OPD: BD_556cdb273025
Retailer: Vintage Stock

Hi,
Creed II, France (probably European version with tons of languages) is not decrypted.
OPD: BD_b00c270be12a

GLASS_UHD (Australia) -- OPD: BD_bd59438e3175
Captain America Trilogy now working, King Arthur still not working.

fatpizza, will make these changes.

Godzilla (1998) was just remastered on UHD and is not yet supported. I got it from Amazon.

GODZILLA_1998 -- OPD: BD_ae035d186efc

OMG I've been waiting forever for this UHD to release. I think it's been delayed since back in March!

Is it really finally out?

Happy to hear that, even though it's not supported yet...

Adding it to the list, karaokeamerica.

Because of your name I assume it's from Amazon US :=).

COLD_PURSUIT -- OPD: BD_556cdb273025
Retailer: Vintage Stock

I have this one on the way too.

Got you, mlknez.

T

India. Wow.

Ok, Wryker.

Will be added to the list tonight.

T
Thank you. Bought it from a trusted Ebay seller: it's the Steelbook and includes the 3D version (which I wanted) along w/the BD and UHD4K version and a 'bonus' disc.

Thank you. Bought it from a trusted Ebay seller: it's the Steelbook and includes the 3D version (which I wanted) along w/the BD and UHD4K version and a 'bonus' disc.

Cool.

Sounds like it has every version you could possibly want.

Except the DVD, but who wants that? ;)

Just kidding.

I know a lot of people still watch DVD exclusively.

So no offense there.

T

I'm happy to report that these UHD's are decrypting now...

Backdraft -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_e7643749a8da

Hellboy II The Golden Army -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_c2f4622cffae

Especially looking forward to watching Backdraft via PC with JRiver tonight.

Thanks so much, developers!!

T

Last edited:

This is now decrypting properly! Was able to successfully mux the Atmos audio from the 4K disc onto the 3D disc. Thanks!

This is now decrypting properly! Was able to successfully mux the Atmos audio from the 4K disc onto the 3D disc. Thanks!

Fantastic, DualEdge.

I'll take Ralph off the list.

Did you use tsMuxer for your audio transplant?

All --

This UHD is working now...

Cold Pursuit -- OPD: BD_556cdb273025

Should make a good weekend movie watch!

T

Last edited:
Back