• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

War for the Planet of the Apes BD

typoprone

I'm new to copying blu-rays discs (have just been copying DVDs all these years). Hoping someone can shed some light on an issue I encountered with the BD for War for the Planet of the Apes.

I have opted to back up my discs as ISOs.

When I Rip to Image and play the resulting ISO using Leawo Blu-ray Player, the menu doesn't play. The movie just starts playing and I cannot access the menu at all. Same thing happens when I play the actual disc using Leawo.

However, when I Rip Video Disc to Harddisk, the menu is available and plays without any problem.

Can anyone tell me why this is? So far I have only encountered this issue with this movie.

That's probably because the leawo player isn't a licensed Blu-ray player and as such is limited in it's menu capabilities. Try PowerDVD and it'll lost likely play just fine. Not an anydvd problem

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm new to copying blu-rays discs (have just been copying DVDs all these years). Hoping someone can shed some light on an issue I encountered with the BD for War for the Planet of the Apes.

I have opted to back up my discs as ISOs.

When I Rip to Image and play the resulting ISO using Leawo Blu-ray Player, the menu doesn't play. The movie just starts playing and I cannot access the menu at all. Same thing happens when I play the actual disc using Leawo.

However, when I Rip Video Disc to Harddisk, the menu is available and plays without any problem.

Can anyone tell me why this is? So far I have only encountered this issue with this movie.
Do you mount the isos with Virtual CloneDrive? If not, please do so.

Thank you both for your suggestions. Since Virtual CloneDrive was the free solution, I tried that first and it worked. Thank you both again :)

You could also MOUNT the ISO as a BluRay disc and play it that way in the player. Daemon tools mounting is better and more stable that the one bundled with Cyberlink PowerDVD, based on my experience.

Back