• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BSOD with Windows 10 Threshold 2

So far I've been BSOD free since I dropped TMT... an annoying solution because I loved Arcsoft's product, but... oh well.

Fortunately, there are no problems on my PC with Arcsoft TMT 6.7.1.199 and Win10 x64.
It seems to be a driver related issue as well.

I could not get TMT to work starting with Windows 8. Support was dropped and difficult to find information about.

PowerDVD is the best and on sale for the next two days.

Last edited:
PowerDVD 10 Ultra works fine on Windows 10. Plays everything with AnyDVD, relatively bloat free. Highly recommended. Resume playback works, which is broken in PowerDVD 13, 14 and 15.

what about PowerDVD 17 , is it not the best at the moment ?

Best is completely relative. What i may find the best, you may find simply unacceptable. That said, please don't thread necro a nearly 2 year old topic.

what about PowerDVD 17 , is it not the best at the moment ?
In my opinion, it probably is for all the current video/audio formats that PowerDVD 10 can't handle and version 17 can, such as 360 VR, 4K Blu-ray Support, HDR10 content, or 4K UHD Blu-ray disc support (your PC or laptop have to have the equipment to enable this.)

And, like Ch3vr0n stated, it's all relative, despite this thread being a bit old.

:)

Your post really helpful for me. Thanks for sharing it with us.

The other 2 to evaluate for sure on a PC are Jriver Media Centre and VLC. Both play 4K Blu-ray Support, HDR10 content and don't have the restrictions of PowerDVD, better support (Jriver) and no Cinavia.

I'm experiencing the same problem, so it's not just Haggis...

I've done all the sfc and DISM stuff to repair any corrupt system files and nothing comes up, all drivers up to date.

I know that Microsoft changed the way that memory compression worked in Threshold 2, there's no way to disable that specific change but I wonder if that could be related.

I recently read on the web that DISM just doesn't work right on Win 10, leaving no easy way to fix system,

sorry for responding to old post... was reading thru whole thread.

Last edited:
The other 2 to evaluate for sure on a PC are Jriver Media Centre and VLC. Both play 4K Blu-ray Support, HDR10 content and don't have the restrictions of PowerDVD, better support (Jriver) and no Cinavia.
I believe you are replying to a spambot.

Back