• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BDMV to ISO

AnyDVD will not take a BDMV folder as source. CloneBD will.

James,

you misunderstood. He still has the disc he said. So he could also take that as a source and rip to image I meant.

James,

you misunderstood. He still has the disc he said. So he could also take that as a source and rip to image I meant.

Oh, if he still has the source disc, then this is probably his best option, AnyDVD Rip-to-Image, no?

Only downside is it will take a little longer.

T

On the other hand, with CloneBD even if you are supplying a folder input, asking for a Complete Copy, not compressing and using Original Audio (in other words, making absolutely no changes), it still will first create another folder, then use that to create the final .iso. Just adds an additional generation between input and final output and eats up more time.
Damn, I think you're right. It was CloneDVD, which has the handy option "write existing data". CloneBD seems not to have it. I stand corrected.

Damn, I think you're right. It was CloneDVD, which has the handy option "write existing data". CloneBD seems not to have it. I stand corrected.

Thanks James for confirming that!

Wasn't 100% sure if I missed something there.

(y)

Yeah, that's a great option in CloneDVD.

Wouldn't be bad to have in CloneBD too, but it already does SO MUCH it doesn't really need another function (lol).

Easy enough to go to ImgBurn to do that on the quick-and-dirty if needed.

Or just use CloneBD and let it take it's "roundabout" route.

T

Back