• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

24hz error

thedatman

I had to reinstall my videocard drivers and started getting this error seems all I have to do is close the message. Not sure what or how to solve the issue.

Attachments

• 24hz.png
    24hz.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 26
What makes you think this is coming from anydvd. It has no direct setting to modify your monitor's refresh rate

Only that it pops up when I put a disc in or open a ISO file as the AnyDVD is scanning the disc. Not saying for sure it's a anydvd issue but some smart people are here and often help fix things.

Lets start by you providing an anydvd logfile from a random disc

Only that it pops up when I put a disc in or open a ISO file as the AnyDVD is scanning the disc. Not saying for sure it's a anydvd issue but some smart people are here and often help fix things.
AnyDVD settings -> Program Setrtings -> External Program -> Disable "start external program on media change"
I wonder, why this was enabled?
Ot set AnyDVD to default settings.

What makes you think this is coming from anydvd. It has no direct setting to modify your monitor's refresh rate
Oh, AnyDVD can do wonderful things nobody knows or cares about. Like real time subtitle repositioning. ;)

Oh, AnyDVD can do wonderful things nobody knows or cares about. Like real time subtitle repositioning. ;)
Oh I know it can do that ;-) wonderful function, I personally have no use for it as I mainly use a standalone player

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

AnyDVD settings -> Program Setrtings -> External Program -> Disable "start external program on media change"
I wonder, why this was enabled?
Ot set AnyDVD to default settings.
Thanks James that fixed it. Who know why and or how windows systems do things like this. I wish there was a good option other than windows as I am not looking forward to W10.

Oh I know it can do that ;-) wonderful function, I personally have no use for it as I mainly use a standalone player
Huh? I use it with my Oppo player all the time.

Back