• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

mp4 DV in new Beta 1.2.4.10

DaveO88

@Pete , @Reto
So I have the following problem here, if I want to edit a DolbyVision file for mp4 with DV then it works exactly 3 seconds and then the process is terminated without any error message

So conversion from the m2ts file from the ISO "STREAM" folder to a mp4 file to be more elaborate, right?

:sneaky::sneaky: I was describing what Clone does. You pick an ISO in CBD and tell it to covert it to MP4. Right this time? (n)

yes, wants to test if the mp4 works on Oled. But first of all, CBD does not work here

yes, wants to test if the mp4 works on Oled. But first of all, CBD does not work here
Did you try any other titles?
I tested this successfully with 3 different discs so far.

Did you monitor the memory usage? Does it shoot up? 32bit? 64 bit? Any information you can give us?

No, the memory usage remains low. And it is the 64bit version
mmh, no information continues, to finish only takes place when creating the mp4 with DV instead

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 22
I now tested the 1.2.4.11 but the problem that the mp4 is not created remains

I now tested the 1.2.4.11 but the problem that the mp4 is not created remains
One thing I stumbled over: it is possible, that this bug is only triggered, if you have subtitles selected and are creating an MP4 lossless.
There is a UI warning, that this is not possible, but apparently the engine then has trouble handling it.

Can you try without selecting subtitles?

Yes Pete, you are right. If you want to include subtitles then the operation will not be performed. Now I started the process again without subtitles and it works.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.11.Aquaman.cbdlog
    227 KB · Views: 1
Yes Pete, you are right. If you want to include subtitles then the operation will not be performed. Now I started the process again without subtitles and it works.
OK, thanks a lot - that's certain to get fixed fast.

yeah, but this new option is perfect for the Oled TV

Attachments

• 20190513_173132.jpg
    20190513_173132.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20190513_173156.jpg
    20190513_173156.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 10
The created mp4 but have not the name of the film, they are titled only with the main movie. That would have to change because otherwise only main movies are on the HDD:whistle:

Back