• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ubuntu/Linux ???

Jeff R 1

I did a search about this and all the threads were from 2017 and older.
Will any free operating systems be supported by RedFox other then Windows ?

Afaik there are no plans whatsoever to officially support any OS other than windows. Even running anydvd inside a VM (although it usually works) on linux/mac isn't officially supported.

I guess I'll move to W8 or 8.1 when W7 is done with.
I really detest W10 with all it's redundant features that I never use _ having to shut things off.
Plus all the advertising, that's why Microsoft is practically giving it away these days, the advertising pays for the OS.

The processor and memory on my old HP HDX18 are constantly busy with W10, the fans always going almost full tilt.
With W7, all is quiet.

Well you're running on your last 8 months of security updates. End of January next year, it's game over permanently for win 7. Not even security updates anymore. Win 8.1 isn't that far behind.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Well you're running on your last 8 months of security updates. End of January next year, it's game over permanently for win 7. Not even security updates anymore. Win 8.1 isn't that far behind.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
And I bet it will still work just fine.

Yeah just like XP, but any security is gone, even with third party anti-virus software.
I still run into people using XP !

Another problem with W10 are driver incompatibilities, like the Synaptics touch pad driver; see screen shot.
The scrolling icon randomly stays anywhere on the screen at times.
The cursor even changes into the scrolling icon too, this only only happens in W10.
I have reported this many times and have done endless trouble shooting.
I may have better luck reporting it to a turtle !

Capture.PNG

@Jeff R 1
yes with similar things I meet with win 10 very often when I manage computers so i win 10 I just hate them with such problems

Back