• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Your Firefox extensions are all disabled? That's a bug!

Not all of the FF plugins are disabled, just a select few that disable pop-up ads and clobber annoying scripts.

Mozilla has gone the way of MS, arrogant and now for me unusable.

A fix supposedly has already been issued.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

A fix supposedly has already been issued.
The fix still hasn't propagated down to my FF browsers.

Time to dump FF and switch to a browser that doesn't change things without my knowledge or my permission.

Mine fixed within about 10 minutes of switching on "studies". I'll leave "studies" on for a few hours then switch it back off again.

Mine fixed within about 10 minutes of switching on "studies". I'll leave "studies" on for a few hours then switch it back off again.

I kept trying to switch on studies, and Firefox would switch it back off.

Which version of Firefox does this bug affect... is it just the Quantum releases?

66.0.3 and earlier, .4 supposedly has a fix if you didn't do the 'studies' fix yourself

No clue, enabling the studies is the thing that hotfixed it before a full fix in a FF update

No clue, enabling the studies is the thing that hotfixed it before a full fix in a FF update
From what I can gather it only applies to "web extensions" (which appeared with the arrival of Firefox Quantum - 57.0+).

Which are the only version of extensions a recent Firefox supports

Interesting.
I was curious because 52.9.0 ESR wasn't affected at all. All add-ons working as they always have.
What versions does this "studies" thing first appear?
56.0.1 is hit, hard.

The "studies" fix doesn't work, only editing the extensions.json file works. Temporarily. 12-24 hours later the add-ons are disabled again.

Try to download the add-ons from the official Mozilla site? "internet connection error."

It doesn't happen with all add-ons, most download fine.

Back