• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incredibles 2 ATMOS

Still need to know what TVs you guys are using to be sure it's worth a try.

We should all be testing with the new 1.2.4.9 beta that was just released with any ATMOS based titles that have been problematic.

Hmmm... somehow it didn't sound that this release addresses your issue with seamless branching / MKV /Dolby ATMOS but I'm sure you will check ASAP and report back o_O

Hmmm... somehow it didn't sound that this release addresses your issue with seamless branching / MKV /Dolby ATMOS but I'm sure you will check ASAP and report back o_O
This pretty much *does* sound like it:
improved: major rewrite of MLP handling (Dolby TrueHD, Atmos)

Very nice! Elby takes all the inputs seriously. See my Dolby Atmos issue. Solved. You guys rock! :thankyou:

@SamuriHL ,

while MKV is usually the domain of makemkv I really would hate to prioritize that there.Mike is really busy with LibreDrive and I would like to stay him focused on that. What's your opinion?

Yea I gotta go with James on this one. MKV was a priority for us back when CloneBD was being developed and there were some private testers helping out. ;) You will notice that MKV support was strong right out of the gate with CloneBD. That wasn't accidental. 3D frame packed MKV's are a thing. 3D frame packed BD's are still not. :) As SOON as CloneBD had all the options we asked for in terms of MKV support, I switched to CloneBD for MKV making and have never looked back.

As for MakeMKV, I don't want to get into this here, but, I'm simply going to say that the other products that compete with CloneBD are going to find this particular issue with ATMOS....ummm....challenging to correct. Elby put a *LOT* of work into fixing this. The issue is very complex and not easily solved. Personally, if I had an ATMOS track of any kind, I wouldn't use anything but CloneBD at this point.

That was a real praise for Elby!

As I'm not doing MKVs I don't want to get into that any further. So implicitly Mike should concentrate on LibreDrive :D

I doubt very much that there's even an interest in fixing it. Those of us that complained over there were shot down with "well must be your equipment" types of responses. Meh. Don't care. I had faith that Elby would fix it and they knocked it out of the park. Like I said, I don't use MakeMKV for making MKV's anyway. :)

Doesn't have ALL the features yet asked for, still lacking bd3d bd50 to bd25 backup capability :-(

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah.... Elby really rocks and they take all issues seriously.

Mike always wants do "his thing" but I admit LibreDrive is an outstanding new approach and from this aspect his software is kind of unique.

Doesn't have ALL the features yet asked for, still lacking bd3d bd50 to bd25 backup capability :-(

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Like I said, it DOES for MKV. ;) So really, CloneMKV is better. :p :D

For what reason a straight answer isn't a choice? Sounds a bit like Yoda. Keep Mike on LibreDrive?

Well, Mike has nothing to do with Redfox or Elby products, so what he chooses to do doesn't have any impact here. :) Your choice of words, however, is very humorous. As though anyone other than Mike can make Mike do anything. LOL Mike chooses his own priorities.

Back