• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rip 2 discs to ISO same time?

PRAGMA

I have 2 drives but anyDVD seems to only allow you to dump 1 at a time, is there a fix for that?

You can copy multiple discs at the same time using AnyDVD. I do it all the time.

You need to provide more information about your system, etc.

You can copy multiple discs at the same time using AnyDVD. I do it all the time.

You need to provide more information about your system, etc.
Win10, I cant, while im ripping a disc the "Ripper" window is disabled so I cant select my 2nd drive and rip

2019-04-17_223423.png

Windows 10 1803

Something is going on that is specific to your system. It should work.

Create and post log files. Maybe someone will see where the problem is.

Last edited:
I don't think he knows how to get two windows open at the same time _this is what I always did.

Open AnyDVD as you would normally by left clicking on your icon for the AnyDVD program, where ever you have it.
When it opens, the icon for AnyDVD will appear in the task bar, or if you already have it pinned there, it will be highlighted indictaing that you have the program open.

Mouse over the opened icon and right click, there will be AnyDVD heading there when you right click.
Mouse over it and left click and a new window of AnyDVD will open.
You can do this as many times as you want to open as many windows as you want.
Each new window of AnyDVD can be pointed to how many drives you have.

Win10, I cant, while im ripping a disc the "Ripper" window is disabled so I cant select my 2nd drive and rip

Yes, *that* window is disabled. You need to open a separate window for each drive.

DrX

Yeah it works fine, dont know what happened but last time when I clicked to open a new rip window it just seemed to open the original window, so they were disabled. Works fine now idk what changed

Back