• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Thanks James.

I'll just settle for getting some Lichtmond Blu-Rays until the UHD comes to US, if it comes at all.

Appreciate the tip though.

Posted.

3 versions of this title decrypted late last month.

Thought Grindelwald was good-to-go but seems there is always a new version for some titles.

whitters23, is this new version of the UHD from the US?

T

Hi - With regard to the Crimes Of Grindelwald disc, unfortunately I don't know if its a US disc or not. Is there anywhere where I can look to look to confirm this?

Not decrypted:
Astérix et le secret de la potion magique -- BD_407cb2cd42cc

Hi pjouy.

Added to the list.

Is this a Canadian UHD?

Hi all,
I just recently stumbled on the fact that UHD Disks can be ripped. I first purchased AnyDVD back in 2004 and then purchased it again when it became RedFox (best money I ever spent!). I have never posted before and I hope that I am adding this information in the correct area. I have a small collection of UHD disks and after reading the forum and purchasing the correct drive I have been able to rip 31 of my disks, but I have 13 that I can not rip. I did try with makemkv as well, but I will tell you that although makemkv does do rips, many of my collection would not work, but DID work with AnyDVD! Of the 13 that didn't work I saw in the forum that Aquaman and Bumble Bee are not ready yet so I will not add them. Again I hope this is the correct place to add the ones that did not work for me. Thanks in advance for such a great product!
One thing to note is that my Bumble Bee disk (brand new) locked up in my up to date OPPO player (UDP-203) at 55 minutes in, I had to FF past that to get the movie to continue! That is another reason why being able to backup my movie is important to me.

All of my disks were purchased from Amazon in Canada, here is the list.

AVENGERS_INFINITY_WAR -- OPD: BD_23872bebdf93
DADDYS HOME 2 -- OPD: BD_af130ed288ca
GUARDIANS_OF_THE_GALAXY_VOL_2 -- OPD: BD_148907ffdb0a
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE FALLOUT -- OPD: BD_5ea11fd1ed44
PACIFIC_RIM_UPRISING -- OPD: BD_252e7448f3cc
RAMPAGE -- OPD: BD_70ce850457e7
SPIDER_MAN_HOMECOMING -- OPD: BD_e3997a04dbc5
THE_GREAT_WALL -- OPD: BD_bbb6bdb82364
THE_LAST_JEDI -- OPD: BD_d21f07e77846
THOR_RAGNAROK -- OPD: BD_a03c52916641
TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT -- OPD: BD_b2ad259cddc1

Hi vmax5000.

Welcome to the world of UHD backups!

There may be something wrong with the way you are doing your backups...

Of the disc versions that I could check, Pacific Rim Uprising, Spiderman Homecoming, and Thor Ragnarok are all supported and therefore decrypt. Others may as well, I just don't have the same version you have to verify them.

Please check your process and double-check those discs. They should work.

Hi - With regard to the Crimes Of Grindelwald disc, unfortunately I don't know if its a US disc or not. Is there anywhere where I can look to look to confirm this?

whitters23, did you get the disc at a US store or website?

T

Hi pjouy.

Added to the list.

Is this a Canadian UHD?

Hi vmax5000.

Welcome to the world of UHD backups!

There may be something wrong with the way you are doing your backups...

Of the disc versions that I could check, Pacific Rim Uprising, Spiderman Homecoming, and Thor Ragnarok are all supported and therefore decrypt. Others may as well, I just don't have the same version you have to verify them.

Please check your process and double-check those discs. They should work.

whitters23, did you get the disc at a US store or website?
The disc is borrowed. On the printed side of the disc itself there is the UK and Irish certification symbols, there is also the phrase "No Recomendada para menores de 7 anos" which i think is Spanish or Portuguese so i think it's UK or European but could be wrong.

T

The disc is borrowed. On the printed side of the disc itself there is the UK and Irish certification symbols, there is also the phrase "No Recomendada para menores de 7 anos" which i think is Spanish or Portuguese so i think it's UK or European but could be wrong.

T

Ok, thanks.

I was just curious because the title is in French and I had never heard of it.

With UK, Irish, and Spanish on the disc I guess there's no telling where it's from :=).

T

These are also purchased from Amazon in Canada.
WESTWORLD_SEASON2_DISC1 -- OPD: BD_b66d4f372656
WESTWORLD_SEASON2_DISC2 -- OPD: BD_47004d467141
WESTWORLD_SEASON2_DISC3 -- OPD: BD_ed9a878e3c8d

Hi testiles,

Thanks for the info, I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong, but I will give them another try. Basically I put the disk in the drive and from the tray I right click the redfox icon and select Rip Video Disc to Harddrive and after it loads I just click copy disc. The discs are all brand new maybe played once in my blu-ray player, but maybe they are bad? I will give them another try anyway.

Hey testiles,

Looks like you are right! I saw some fingerprints on the disks and cleaned them off with a microfiber cloth and now they seem to be working! Hopefully I can get all of them..

Thanks for your feedback.

The disc is bought in France.

The disc has been bought in France.

Ok, cool.

Thanks.

Hey testiles,

Looks like you are right! I saw some fingerprints on the disks and cleaned them off with a microfiber cloth and now they seem to be working! Hopefully I can get all of them..

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, UHD discs are SUPER sensitive to anything - fingerprints, smudges, basically anything on them. More so than DVDs or Blu-Rays.

Also, vmax5000, if a disc is unsupported you will get the message indicate post #1 top of this thread.

Otherwise, there's another issue, not support.

Hope all your UHDs work now.

T

Thanks again testiles, I will be more careful in the future. Now I think I will go watch some UHD!! LOL

V

Thanks again testiles, I will be more careful in the future. Now I think I will go watch some UHD!! LOL

V

I'm gonna do the same. I haven't seen Aquaman UHD yet so think I'll watch that tonight.

Have at it and enjoy !!!!

T

New unsupported title for the list:

THE_DARK_CRYSTAL -- OPD: BD_c0aaf4577bc7

USA, Best Buy, UPC 043396529526. 4K UHD HDR.

New unsupported title for the list:

THE_DARK_CRYSTAL -- OPD: BD_c0aaf4577bc7

USA, Best Buy, UPC 043396529526. 4K UHD HDR.

Got it, Kerr.

Just getting ready to re-do the list for the day, so you posted at just the right time :=).

T

Got it, Kerr.

Just getting ready to re-do the list for the day, so you posted at just the right time :=).

T
Good lord, man! RIGHT AWAY, I'd say! Actually, that kind of freaked me out because I refreshed that 1 post and saw it appear BEFORE I read the above reply. Made me think I had just missed it at first glance! #PUNKED

Good lord, man! RIGHT AWAY, I'd say! Actually, that kind of freaked me out because I refreshed that 1 post and saw it appear BEFORE I read the above reply. Made me think I had just missed it at first glance! #PUNKED

LOL!

Appeared as if by magic...

:D

T

This now works! AQUAMAN -- OPD: BD_f82c9f2e7b44

I would suspect a few more of the UHDs on the list might be working this morning. I get the impression the OPD is updated with batches of codes, not just one at a time.

--michael

AQUAMAN -- OPD: BD_482b4395e2fc (Hong Kong)
CREED II -- OPD: BD_b8a6a4314b10 (Hong Kong)
MORTAL_ENGINES -- OPD: BD_c5c9880e839e (Hong Kong)

It works now. Now ripping.
Appreciate.

Hi,

Astérix et le secret de la potion magique is now decrypted successfully.

Thanks a lot to the team! :D

This now works! AQUAMAN -- OPD: BD_f82c9f2e7b44

I would suspect a few more of the UHDs on the list might be working this morning. I get the impression the OPD is updated with batches of codes, not just one at a time.

--michael

Hey Michael.

You're probably right!

AQUAMAN -- OPD: BD_482b4395e2fc (Hong Kong)
CREED II -- OPD: BD_b8a6a4314b10 (Hong Kong)
MORTAL_ENGINES -- OPD: BD_c5c9880e839e (Hong Kong)

It works now. Now ripping.
Appreciate.
Hi,

Astérix et le secret de la potion magique is now decrypted successfully.

Thanks a lot to the team! :D

Thanks for the updates, guys.

Unsupported UHD title :

BUMBLEBEE -- OPD: BD_df01e93d4c97

Teddy, I'll add this to the list end-of-day.

T

Back