• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Imgburn Error Message With Anydvd Running

BuddTX

What's up with this?

If I launch Imgburn when AnyDVD is running, this message appears in the IMGBURN LOG message area:

W 12:27:02 , AnyDVD can interfere with ImgBurn's ability to verify accuratelyplease ensure it's disabled!

So, here are two tools that I trust, and depend on, and they say they conflict with each other.

What should I do?

What's up with this?

If I launch Imgburn when AnyDVD is running, this message appears in the IMGBURN LOG message area:

W 12:27:02 , AnyDVD can interfere with ImgBurn's ability to verify accuratelyplease ensure it's disabled!

So, here are two tools that I trust, and depend on, and they say they conflict with each other.

What should I do?

Just disable Anydvd before the verification process. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Uncheck "Enable Anydvd".

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1670942&postcount=63
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1671161&postcount=67
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1675845&postcount=71

Last edited:
BuddTX said:
.....So, here are two tools that I trust, and depend on, and they say they conflict with each other. What should I do?.....
@ BuddTX,

Suggest closely reading the notification that IMGBurn displays.

“AnyDVD can interfere with ImgBurn's ability to “Verify” accurately, please ensure it's disabled!”

There is not any IMGBurn / AnyDVD meaningful “Conflict” problem.

Do you actually “Verify” your Data in the IMGBurn software program? If so then simply Disable AnyDVD after the Data is Burned and then “Verify” your Data. Is as simple as that.

Regards,
Coaster

Also go into the settings and set the filter to use ebly.cio or something like that I just did and don't see the message now.

Also go into the settings and set the filter to use ebly.cio or something like that I just did and don't see the message now.

Could you be a little more specific about the location of "ebly.cio or something like that"? I don't see anything like that in AnyDVD's Settings.

Could you be a little more specific about the location of "ebly.cio or something like that"? I don't see anything like that in AnyDVD's Settings.

He means run imgburn. Go to Settings--->I/O. Select Elbycdio.

That's Elaborate Bytes version of the ASPI layer. Selecting that may affect the way imgburn accesses your optical drives. But I'm a bit surprised to read that affects the verification function in Imgburn if you have Anydvd running. :confused:

I'm confused by what you are saying here. I always use ElbyCDIO for the I/O Interface and get the warning/informational message in ImgBurn when the program is started. If you change the interface to ElbyCDIO while the program is running it does not show this message when the new interface is initialized but it will when you start the program the next time.

The only way to get rid of the message [which really is not something that really matters] is to completely exit AnyDVD. Even if it is disabled when you start ImgBurn you see the notification message.

Personally, I've never disabled AnyDVD when burning with ImgBurn and never had any issues with verification.

Last edited:
I'm confused by what you are saying here. I always use ElbyCDIO for the I/O Interface and get the warning/informational message in ImgBurn when the program is started. If you change the interface to ElbyCDIO while the program is running it does not show this message when the new interface is initialized but it will when you start the program the next time.

The only way to get rid of the message [which really is not something that really matters] is to completely exit AnyDVD. Even if it is disabled when you start ImgBurn you see the notification message.

Personally, I've never disabled AnyDVD when burning with ImgBurn and never had any issues with verification.

I have it changed in mine and it doesn't show this but I never verify either. Either it plays or it doesn't.

27946783bd0.png

aaaiv0.png

I have it changed in mine and it doesn't show this but I never verify either. Either it plays or it doesn't.

That may be an issue with imgburn not detecting Anydvd properly under Vista 64 bit editions then. I think realistically, though, that message should still be there.

One day, if I'm really excited I'll double check. ;)

Under XP 32 bit, I observe the same results as DrinkLyeandDie.

Anyway, regardless, disabling Anydvd before verification makes this a non-issue.

Last edited:
That may be an issue with imgburn not detecting Anydvd properly under Vista 64 bit editions then. I think realistically, though, that message should still be there.

One day, if I'm really excited I'll double check. ;)

Anyway, regardless, disabling Anydvd before verification makes this a non-issue.

Oh I wasn't thinking about me running Vista 64 bit platform that may be true. [OT] Should I get in touch with UK LIGHTING!? [/OT]

Oh I wasn't thinking about me running Vista 64 bit platform that may be true. [OT] Should I get in touch with UK LIGHTING!? [/OT]

Oh, I don't know if he'd be interested, but maybe he would be. It's not that big of a deal, and I probably won't be able to confirm your results until the end of the month (unless someone else wants to). Up to you . . .

I went ahead and posted it on cdfreaks and we'll see his reply and yes I tried the XP machine I have and it shows not sure about vista 32 bit though.

Back