• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Credit card refused???

WesWesthaver

I tried to purchase a 1 year license of AnyDVD and everything seemed to be going ok. But during the final processing of my order a large blob of gibberish text was sent to my web browser and the transaction ended.

There was no option to retry or to go back and correct any problems.

The first line of the text blob said:

"15955318 197007 5900 EUR Refused Refused"

Followed by several hundred characters of this gibberish:

"QehLYi2+ufgt3QZ4YN7Kpl7ek75jh+UnXRGrROLuYMk3QGZ6ELPrydJl1weQVeYniTh99pFY0/h"....

I left a message on the AnyDVD website but haven't received any response.

I am a former lifetime license holder of the Slysoft CloneDVD/AnyDVD software and I just want to re-up now that I have the money to do so.

Can anyone help me?

PS. I was able to purchase the CloneDVD software without any difficulty just minutes before trying to purchase AnyDVD.

-Wes

Just use coins - I did so long ago worked very well ...

That is a financial institution that you need to call and tell them to permit the transaction. They are detecting overseas transaction and flagging it. You need to call and talk to a person not a automated system.

Just to follow up on this: the op had tried again two days after his initial attempt and the order went through just fine. :)

My card is from Wells Fargo and I have purchased many European products with Euros, so it is not just because it is a foreign transaction. Have you found an alternate method for US customers that doesn't involve bitcoins?

My card is from Wells Fargo and I have purchased many European products with Euros, so it is not just because it is a foreign transaction. Have you found an alternate method for US customers that doesn't involve bitcoins?

Perhapse use Litecoin ?

The advantage of credit cards in the US is that the bank provides dispute resolution, in case the supplier accidentally charges you 2 or 3 times for the same product.

The advantage of credit cards in the US is that the bank provides dispute resolution, in case the supplier accidentally charges you 2 or 3 times for the same product.

See so just use coins, which means you're in control - just an idea.

I as well am having issues with my credit card being rejected & it is NOT a restricted card, my bank said there are no restrictions on my card, I buy over seas all the time & only have a problem on this site, I want to buy AnyDVD HD & can't, been a customer since way back in the slysoft days but now can't buy shit. All they want to do is claim my bank is blocking it which is total bullshit, have talked to my bank numerous times & the rejections aren't even showing up at my bank which means my card isn't even going through THEIR network in order to get rejected, why can't you people just fix your problems on your own network?? & NO I'm not dealing with ANY type of freaking coins ( fake money) why can't you simply just fix your network/servers to accept credit cards? I live in the USA.... Any ideas from anyone as to how I can buy anydvd hd??

Redfox HAS NO NETWORK. They call an API from the PSP and submit the payment info securely. A virtual currency really isn't that hard to get/use and it gets you an additional discount.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Redfox HAS NO NETWORK. They call an API from the PSP and submit the payment info securely. A virtual currency really isn't that hard to get/use and it gets you an additional discount.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Well whatever they're using it's not working right, too many people having same issues. I've had some problems in the past with over seas purchases rejecting my card & once they look into it they find the problem is on their end & they fix it. They need to contact whoever their site is set up with & have them look into why so many credit cards are getting rejected for no reason. They're just losing money. Any place to go that can explain how to set up & use bitcoin cause I know nothing about it. All I want to do is pay them 109 us dollars for a lifetime subscription for my anydvd hd

Take your time with Bitcoin but it's really easy. Coinbase worked for many.

I as well am having issues with my credit card being rejected & it is NOT a restricted card, my bank said there are no restrictions on my card, I buy over seas all the time & only have a problem on this site, I want to buy AnyDVD HD & can't, been a customer since way back in the slysoft days but now can't buy shit. All they want to do is claim my bank is blocking it which is total bullshit, have talked to my bank numerous times & the rejections aren't even showing up at my bank which means my card isn't even going through THEIR network in order to get rejected, why can't you people just fix your problems on your own network?? & NO I'm not dealing with ANY type of freaking coins ( fake money) why can't you simply just fix your network/servers to accept credit cards? I live in the USA.... Any ideas from anyone as to how I can buy anydvd hd??

:cry:

Buy a little BTC like Blank said. Its easy. No hassle at all

I’ve never used anything this complicated before. Why can’t I just pay with PayPal it feels safer. Bitcoin feels dodgy and insecure

I’ve never used anything this complicated before. Why can’t I just pay with PayPal it feels safer. Bitcoin feels dodgy and insecure
Because Paypal will not do business with us, we are the bad guys, remember? LOL Bitcoin is not dodgy, its the payment of the future.

Back