• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incredibles 2 ATMOS

I wish them the best of luck!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just a me too post to say thanks to Pete for this info. Finally a lot of stuff makes sense to me! Cheers

I think in the meantime outputting to a single m2ts would be a quick "work around" until the problem is sorted. I tried this with the monkey but they don't seem to have it right, either, as the audio completely drops and doesn't recover for me after a while. It sure would be nice if CloneBD had a M2TS output option directly under MKV....hint hint @Reto ;) :D

You should recommend a program that makes the "best" m2ts as part of a disc structure until mkv is fixed.

No, we should simply wait until elby fixes the problem. I am sure, they will.

Exactly this. Right now I'm not losing sleep over it as I have those discs backed up as protected ISO's until Elby can make a proper MKV. I was simply saying that in the meantime if it were "simple" an output to a single M2TS would be a good compromise. I'm in NO WAY advocating any other solution (program) because quite frankly, they don't work anyway and seem to have very little interest in tackling it. Just wait for Elby.

Fine with me as MKV doesn't cover the video / audio standards I want to have in my copies. Therefore I don't do MKVs.

Fine with me as MKV doesn't cover the video / audio standards I want to have in my copies. Therefore I don't do MKVs.
Which are? Dolby Vision, which nobody actually needs? ;)
(Except Dolby Licensing, of course)

Which are? Dolby Vision, which nobody actually needs? ;)
(Except Dolby Licensing, of course)

That's exactly what he's referring to. :) If LG wasn't so stubborn and would add HDR10+ we could kill Dolby off and be done with it. What people don't realize is the strides madshi has made with his dynamic HDR solution in madvr and how good it's really gotten. Given that consumer display tech is NOWHERE near the Dolby Vision "limits", it's at this point a wasted tech. Sure, it's great for the future when everyone can go to Walmart and get a 10k nit screen for 300 bucks (LOL) but right now, it's not super useful. Maybe in the theoretical future it'll make a difference and we won't have to rebuy all our 10k nit mastered Dolby titles, but, how likely is that? :)

@SamuriHL,

Could you please reply with a list of titles (that you know of) with this issue. I don't have Incredibles 2 but may have another that I can test.

@SamuriHL,

Could you please reply with a list of titles (that you know of) with this issue. I don't have Incredibles 2 but may have another that I can test.

It's pretty much Disney releases. Weirdly enough the Marvel movies don't seem to have this same issue. But things like Wreck it Ralph, Ralph Breaks the Internet, Incredibles, Incredibles 2, A Wrinkle in Time, etc all exhibit messed up ATMOS tracks. But as Pete says, seems like Elby may have this one fixed. We'll know for sure soon.

That's exactly what he's referring to. :) If LG wasn't so stubborn and would add HDR10+ we could kill Dolby off and be done with it. What people don't realize is the strides madshi has made with his dynamic HDR solution in madvr and how good it's really gotten. Given that consumer display tech is NOWHERE near the Dolby Vision "limits", it's at this point a wasted tech. Sure, it's great for the future when everyone can go to Walmart and get a 10k nit screen for 300 bucks (LOL) but right now, it's not super useful. Maybe in the theoretical future it'll make a difference and we won't have to rebuy all our 10k nit mastered Dolby titles, but, how likely is that? :)
Mad vr is king with that HDR dynamic solution.
I even tested capturing back the dynamic out put
From Mad VR the results uhd movies/copies look way more amazing great way to get 1080p hdr to.
Hdr 10+ (10bit)still looks no we’re close in overall looks Compared to DV, (12bit).

Will clonedbd be able to encode an m2ts/dv file only in the future?
Or can clone bd already do that for mkv only?

Mad vr is king with that HDR dynamic solution.
I even tested capturing back the dynamic out put
From Mad VR the results uhd movies/copies look way more amazing great way to get 1080p hdr to.
Hdr 10+ (10bit)still looks no we’re close in overall looks Compared to DV, (12bit).

Will clonedbd be able to encode an m2ts/dv file only in the future?
Or can clone bd already do that for mkv only?

The comparison of DV to dynamic HDR depends very much on your equipment. The 10bit vs 12bit thing is a complete red herring in terms of quality.

DV can't be output to MKV at this point in time. However, there's a lot of success putting DV into an MP4 container that can be played on some TV's natively. The issue with that is you lose HD audio formats. A m2ts would be able to store it correctly, but, I don't know if anything could play it. Maybe. At this point, however, CloneBD doesn't seem to have the ability to output a single m2ts file. If you're doing DV, your best bet is a movie only ISO.

Given that consumer display tech is NOWHERE near the Dolby Vision "limits", it's at this point a wasted tech.
Well said. More snake oil to collect money.

EDIT:
And yes, snake oil does work! I have a DV capabale TV and a DV capable Oppo player. I feel sooooo great!

I have to say that the 2001 flick in DV on my OLED TV was the best I have ever seen regarding picture quality. This doesn't say that this couldn't be achieved with e.g. HDR10 or HDR10+. It was just fantastic!

EDIT: We are going off topic. Should stay on UHD / ATMOS / seamless branching / MKV / audio dropouts and hope there is a solution soon to the public.

Last edited:
There will be. Elby has a handle on the issue now.

OT:
I have to say that the 2001 flick in DV on my OLED TV was the best I have ever seen regarding picture quality.
IMHO the DV version was oversaturated. Try the HDR10 version.

OT: This LG UP970 doesn't give me the choice to pick the one or the other. If there is DV it picks DV. If there is HDR10+ (which it can't do) it gives you HDR10. So I can't compare. But DV was not oversaturated. What type of TV do you use (LED, OLED, QLED, Plasma)?

One last OT on that particular title:

Try the HDR10 version.....in madvr. ;) I know. I have...and I've also played it on my panny player in DV.

Back