• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Splash Screen Issue

HAMsmoke

This may be nothing, but I seem to remember that when I inserted a Blu-Ray, and opened Clone BD after letting AnyDVD process it, I would see 3 large icons - Open ISO Image, Open folder, and Open Blu-Ray. But starting with 1.2.4.6 and continuing to 1.2.4.8 (64 bit), I no longer see Open Blu-Ray on the splash screen when a disk is inserted.

If I click on where the box is supposed to be, the box reappears, and the Blu-Ray opens. While odd, it is not a show stopper. I wonder if something got corrupted in the update process - but I would think a lot more would be wrong if that was the case.

Ideas? I assume no one else sees this?

If I click on where the box is supposed to be, the box reappears, and the Blu-Ray opens. While odd, it is not a show stopper. I wonder if something got corrupted in the update process - but I would think a lot more would be wrong if that was the case.
Ideas? I assume no one else sees this?

We haven't heard of this so far, could you please post a screen shot?
You say it happens starting 1.2.4.6. Can you say for sure, it didn't happen with 1.2.4.2? That was the version for which the underlying UI engine was updated to support 64 bit.
Since then, no relevant changes were made.

I've had a similar problem with all beta version I've tried after 1.2.4.0 (.2, .4 .6 and .8)
The drive icon and "Berti" are missing. Clicking on where "Berti" should be or resizing the window always returns everything to it's proper status.
Like HamSmoke says: Not a "Showstopper" but it is annoying.

Attachments

• Unbenannt-1.jpg
    Unbenannt-1.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 23
Not a "Showstopper" but it is annoying.
Well, for us it is a show stopper, this means we need to hold back the release version until that is fixed.

Can you (ideally both, so we can identify common elements) give me some details on your system, so we maybe get a chance to reproduce this?

• installed graphics card
  • monitor resolution (single-/multimonitor?)
  • scaling factor (i.e. hi dpi setting > 100%)
  • CloneBD 32bit or 64 bit
  • Number of attached disc drives
  • Number of virtual drives
  • Anything else, that is possibly relevant?

• Also: is CloneBD usually maximized? Not maximized? Does it make a difference? (it will start up the same as it exited the last time)
  • does it make a difference, whether a disc is in the drive or not? (This may affect display timing)
  • does dragging another window over CloneBD and away again make the items reappear?
  • Generally: what actions do make the missing items appear?

Using a GTX 1070 ti w. 419.35 drivers.
WQHD @ 100%
Currently using CloneBD x64 1.2.4.8
2x BD drives + 1 virtual drive (UltraISO)

Edit:

CloneBD is usually NOT maximized (runs as a window)
It makes no difference if a disc is inserted or not. Just starting CloneBD and the Icons are missing.
Dragging a window over CloneBD makes no difference.
As mentioned above - only clicking on the beaver or resizing the window makes the icons reapear.

Important new discovery! I tested starting the program maximized and the "bug" does not appear.

Last edited:
If you need anything else - ask.
Can you add the missing 4 points at the end? (I can see, how every small detail is important, because hardly anyone has that problem and it's probably near impossible to fix without being able to reproduce it).
Thanks.

Here are 2 screenshots: The abnormal one is when the program starts, and only on a smaller size adjusted screen. If I maximize the program, shut down, and restart it so the program starts maximized, then there is no problem. Note - if I maximize the abnormal screen, everything pops back normal.

As for the problem being before 1.2.4.6 - I can't say. There is the possibility that I did not use the program when you first jumped up to 64 bit. I just noticed it in 1.2.4.6 and hoped that 1.2.4.8 would fix it; since it did not, I thought I would post. And yes, I am using the 64-bit version. Intel on-board graphics HD620.

This is on my laptop, and I have 2 USB drives attached, one Blu-Ray, one not. Both LG. Starting with a disk inserted in the Blu-Ray drive made no difference. Changing the focus to another window and returning focus does nothing. Moving the screen in the non-maximized view does nothing. Clicking on the "X" to close the program slowly (holding the mouse button down so as to not close the program yet) does restore the screen to normal.

Attachments

• 2019-04-01 (1).png
    2019-04-01 (1).png
    863.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 2019-04-01 (2).png
    2019-04-01 (2).png
    684.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Moving the screen in the non-maximized view does nothing. Clicking on the "X" to close the program slowly (holding the mouse button down so as to not close the program yet) does restore the screen to normal.
Interesting. What about "dragging another window over CloneBD and away again" (e.g. an open explorer or browser window)?

Answered above.
Dragging a window over CloneBD makes no difference.
As mentioned above - only clicking on the beaver or resizing the window makes the icons reapear.
As far as my tests go...

Interesting. What about "dragging another window over CloneBD and away again" (e.g. an open explorer or browser window)?

James - moving other windows around, on top of, or anywhere does nothing. I can also move the Clone BD window around the screen (left click and hold the top left and drag, for example) and nothing reappears. However, move the Clone BD windows even slightly off screen on either side will now have the Blu-Ray window pop up when you return the full window to the screen.

I was able to reproduce this behavior. I was wondering what happened to it. I figured it was a design change to hide unless a disc was in a drive.

Upon launch of the GUI, the red "empty" drive icon is missing from the 4 options (4 for last used item). Clicking on the maximize button top right, maximizes the GUI and reveals the 3rd "red button". Demaximizing reduces the main GUI back to the original size, and the red drive icon is still there. Close CloneBD down, restart, and you're back to 2 buttons.

Running 2 monitors here at default windows scaling @ 1080p.

Can't that's a private conversation, not a forum topic. Can't access it unless i'm invited to join the conversation.

Indy58 and I installed beta 1.2.4.9, 64 bit, and the odd behavior persists - for all those keeping track of this unusual and hard to address issue. How about you, Ch3vr0n?

Downloaded and installed, just not tested yet.

** edit ** think this is fixed. I'll have to do a system relog / reboot to know for sure and that's not going to be any time soon. My system is online 24/7

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back