• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Menu Questions

spl147

is it possible for clonebd to copy the main movie witout adding the menu and the other clonebd fluff?

just a 1:1 copy?

ok, you said reply in the forum and i did, it got deleted, so i am replying here. how do i create the main movie only without clonebd adding it's own menu and popup fluff?

Nothing got deleted. You simply created the same topic in 2 different sections. The main clonebd section and your first one (this very topic) in the 'issues and bugs' sub-section.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nothing got deleted. You simply created the same topic in 2 different sections. The main clonebd section and your first one (this very topic) in the 'issues and bugs' sub-section.

ok

so? how do i disable clonebds, menu and fluff

so? how do i disable clonebds, menu and fluff
Menu "and fluff" is always there. You can jump directly to main movie, so you don't see it.
The popup "fluff" allows you to select audio/sub when your player doesn't provide a means to do so via some player menu.
The fluff also uses nearly zero space, so there's not much to gain.

Menu "and fluff" is always there. You can jump directly to main movie, so you don't see it.
The popup "fluff" allows you to select audio/sub when your player doesn't provide a means to do so via some player menu.
i know i can jump right to main movie, the simple fack is it's not really a 1:1 copy if fluff is being added, not to mention it is quite ugly!

i simply want to backup my discs with just the main movie, without adding branded fluff!

The 'only' branding that happens is when you're doing something (like this) that triggers the transcoding engine and you're using the FREE UNREGISTERED version.

If you want to get rid of the beaver logo if that's what you're referring to, you'll need to register.

Otherwise you'll need to elaborate what the 'fluff' is.

The 'only' branding that happens is when you're doing something (like this) that triggers the transcoding engine and you're using the FREE UNREGISTERED version.

If you want to get rid of the beaver logo if that's what you're referring to, you'll need to register.

Otherwise you'll need to elaborate what the 'fluff' is.

my other topic was not the same it is a feature request! made in the feature request thread

this fluff:
2XUQ6Kc.jpg

THIS is EXACTLY what i created the feature request for to have the option to remove it!

the thread you closed

Wow! Cool menu. Love it!

Other topic unlocked, maybe I misunderstood that.

But I'm afraid that menu currently can't be removed, pretty sure about that, though I could be wrong. I believe some type of menu is required for the audio/subtitle settings.

Not sure if it is even possible at all to do what you want. However you could enable the setting on the final page (before you hit convert) to directly jump to the main title.

That menu will then still be there, you just won't see it upon disc playback initially.

Oh and you said a few times to make a 1:1 backup. By definition that means EVERYTHING, including menus. Remove that and it's not a 1:1 backup anymore.

Other topic unlocked, maybe I misunderstood that.

But I'm afraid that menu currently can't be removed, pretty sure about that, though I could be wrong. I believe some type of menu is required for the audio/subtitle settings.

Not sure if it is even possible at all to do what you want. However you could enable the setting on the final page (before you hit convert) to directly jump to the main title.

That menu will then still be there, you just won't see it upon disc playback initially.

Oh and you said a few times to make a 1:1 backup. By definition that means EVERYTHING, including menus. Remove that and it's not a 1:1 backup anymore.

But copying main movie only with 1 HD Audio track and 1 subtitle track, why is a menu needed?

Don't know, how exactly are you playing back? If all you want is 1 audio and subtitle, then why not just make a lossless MKV?

Don't know, how exactly are you playing back? If all you want is 1 audio and subtitle, then why not just make a lossless MKV?

Jailbroke Oppo UDP-203

these are UHD Dolby Vision Discs, hence why i need folder structure or iso

Pretty sure they play MKV's too from a usb stick. Plenty users here on the forum do it that way

But MP4 apparently does (an output format also supported by CloneBD)

Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/acj5q4/dolby_vision_remux/

Other than that, as i said, i believe audio/subtitle management requires some form of menu or the underlying disc structure would/will break and/or cause the player to lockup/abort playback. Your best option is to simply convert it to a file container like mkv/mp4

Maybe the MKV folks will add DV/HDR10(+) support at some point

Back