• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

On Demand Movie Capturing

Harley51

Is there a way to capture on a hard drive a on demand movie download and transfer it to a DVD or Blue ray disk.

You mean from a VOD streaming service? Like ultraviolet, Netflix... If so, not with any redfox / elby products. Besides those streams are usually heavily encrypted

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is there a way to capture on a hard drive a on demand movie download and transfer it to a DVD or Blue ray disk.
Of course their is but it’s not cheap but their couple off hardware/software needs to fullfill
Or add to your system to retain the same quality as the original stream being captured.
https://extraimage.net/images/2019/03/19/9a2d8c15b02168047aa8a42e6f972a50.png
Bumblebee 4K hdr snapshot playing back on mpc hc with Madvr beta hdr to sdr dynamic metadata.
And yes that’s the real hdr metadata.

Last edited:
Nowadays some streaming platforms uhd streams
Deliver the same bitrate as the uhd disc so for the most part if u know what your doing u can get an identical one on one.

But no hdr and a way lower recording/ capturing bitrate.

PlayOn will record HD. You can set the bit rate right in the settings. Even if it didn't, that's not what the OP asked. Saying "yeah but" is moving the goalpost.

PlayOn will record HD. You can set the bit rate right in the settings. Even if it didn't, that's not what the OP asked. Saying "yeah but" is moving the goalpost.
My bag I guess I overlooked the bd/hd part,
& just saw VOD part.

Back