• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trouble with Shrink 3.2 and Delta Farce

farmerherb

I downloaded 6.1.7.3 beta version and tried to backup Delta Farce but I get a Error message also got the same message with 6.1.7.0.

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Delta_Farce
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed bogus title set!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 11 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Please post the anyDVD info.

I downloaded 6.1.7.3 beta version and tried to backup Delta Farce but I get a Error message also got the same message with 6.1.7.0.

Use the ripper function in AnyDVD-6.1.7.3 and rip it to the HD first. Then use Shrink to compress the files

You'll need to rip the movie with the AnyDVD ripper to your HDD first if you wish to use DVD Shrink for this movie. Refer to this thread for an existing discussion on this topic.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any problem with this movie using Anydvd 6173, and Clone dvd2?

Back