• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD and PowerDVD 17.0.3605.62

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
@James

It seems like AnyDVD isn't preventing cinavia detection from the above version. Logfile included from a random disc & image of red icon in system tray

Attachments

• Knipsel.JPG
    Knipsel.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 41
  • AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_J_VENOM_2018_E4234343_B259CDE6.ziplog
    1 MB · Views: 2
@James

It seems like AnyDVD isn't preventing cinavia detection from the above version. Logfile included from a random disc & image of red icon in system tray
Works fine here. You aren't running PowerDVD elevated (as adminstrator)?

Nope, never have. I did recently build me new system. Guess I'll try a reinstall of it then. I'll keep you posted.

Edit: @James should it always become purple or just when the player is actively looking for a signal or all the time. Just reinstalled both anydvd and PDVD 17. Still aint "purpling up".

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nope, never have. I did recently build me new system. Guess I'll try a reinstall of it then. I'll keep you posted.

Edit: @James should it always become purple or just when the player is actively looking for a signal or all the time. Just reinstalled both anydvd and PDVD 17. Still aint "purpling up".

Ii will only turn purple, if it removes Cinavia detection. It will even turn red while you pause playback.

Then something's off. Ain't purpling up during playback

@James @Pete @Reto Did some more investigating and finally found a disc where i could reproduce this 100%. The new "Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald" (in my case a 2disc edition with the extended version on disc 2)

When playing the original disc or the decrypted ISO rip (made by AnyDVD) the fox turns properly purple, however on the "partial full disc backup (meaning all titles, minus some audio/subtitle streams) it does NOT.

Maybe there's something missing that causes anydvd not to enable it?

logfiles attached:

AnyDVD_8.3.4.1_Info_L_FB_CRIMES_OF_GRINDELWALD_E1DE161A_00000000.ziplog (original disc iso rip)
AnyDVD_8.3.4.1_Info_L_Fantastic Beasts_ The Crimes of Grindelwald_0D5BDA8E_00000000.ziplog (Folder output backup, turned into iso with imgburn for logfile)

Audio was NOT recoded.

can recode again if a CLBD logfile is needed too.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.1_Info_L_Fantastic Beasts_ The Crimes of Grindelwald_0D5BDA8E_00000000.ziplog
    122.6 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.3.4.1_Info_L_FB_CRIMES_OF_GRINDELWALD_E1DE161A_00000000.ziplog
    135.1 KB · Views: 1
@James @Pete @Reto Did some more investigating and finally found a disc where i could reproduce this 100%. The new "Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald" (in my case a 2disc edition with the extended version on disc 2)

When playing the original disc or the decrypted ISO rip (made by AnyDVD) the fox turns properly purple, however on the "partial full disc backup (meaning all titles, minus some audio/subtitle streams) it does NOT.
Are you 100% sure it behaves consistent and not random? The audio track you play is the same on both versions? Or Cyberlink doesn't check for Cinavia on the ImgBurn output for some reason.

Positive. Play the anydvd iso rip, icon turns purple from initial loading of the Warner Bros logo. Play CLBD FOLDER backup in powerDVD, icon does NOT turn purple. I always output to folder, only turned it into an iso so i could mount it and provide an anydvd logfile.

Clicked partial backup, enabled ALL video titles but removed unwanted audio/subtitle streams. kept HD audio (did not tell it to recode) and did output to folder. That's it.

Took 2 pictures with phone during playback. image 1, backup (red icon). Image 2 ISO rip, purple icon.

Sent a PM too

Oh and if you want, I'd be happy to run an extra test and see if a full disc backup to bd25 and bd50 have that problem too. To late to do that now, work in 8h

Attachments

• FB.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Positive. Play the anydvd iso rip, icon turns purple from initial loading of the Warner Bros logo. Play CLBD FOLDER backup in powerDVD, icon does NOT turn purple.
I don't think PowerDVD 17 (and 18, too) check for Cinavia on folder playback. You can try to play a disc with Cinavia audio for 30 minutes to test this. You can do this even with an originbal disc and AnyDVD running, just mount the drive as an NTFS folder and let PowerDVD play from there.

I had deleted the ISO i made from the backup folder so made a new one. Took a massive 20 seconds! on my 970 EVO lol to turn a 20GB folder into an iso. That said, mounted that newly created in VCD. Launched PDVD, WB logo loaded (with sound) and AnyDVD icon turned purple! So it looks like you're probably right james, can't run an actual test on cinavia itself as i don't think i have any (at most 1, i'll have to dig through my collection to see if i have one).

For the moment i'll consider this solved. If i find a cinavia disc i'll run that final 30 min test

I had deleted the ISO i made from the backup folder so made a new one. Took a massive 20 seconds! on my 970 EVO lol to turn a 20GB folder into an iso. That said, mounted that newly created in VCD. Launched PDVD, WB logo loaded (with sound) and AnyDVD icon turned purple! So it looks like you're probably right james, can't run an actual test on cinavia itself as i don't think i have any (at most 1, i'll have to dig through my collection to see if i have one).

For the moment i'll consider this solved. If i find a cinavia disc i'll run that final 30 min test
Ch3vr0n, if you have one of the latest Fast And Furious movies, or any Sony movie, they have Cinavia.

☺️

Back