• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDManager 0 IFOFormat 10 error on 20th Century Fox DVD

jf666

The 2012 20th Century Fox DVD of Holy Matrimony returns a DVDManager 0 IFOFormat 10 error on rip to HDD and in CloneDVD2 when attempting to clone. The log file is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_log.txt
    59.8 KB · Views: 6
The 2012 20th Century Fox DVD of Holy Matrimony returns a DVDManager 0 IFOFormat 10 error on rip to HDD and in CloneDVD2 when attempting to clone. The log file is attached.
You need to update AnyDVD.

But remember that if you have a Slysoft license, the AnyDVD version you have (7.6.9.5.) is the latest you can do. Any later version (8.x.x.x.) will require a Redfox license.

That would just be a waste of money for me to copy one DVD, and it might not work. There's no guarantee that the latest version would do any better on a 2012 20th Century Fox DVD than the 2016 version I have from my "forever" subscription.

Let's start by you providing a FULL logfile, not just one of the txt files. The dev's need ALL of it

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.52659/

That said, if James the lead developer saus you need to update your AnyDVD, chances are pretty high you need to update your AnyDVD.

Just because it's an old movie, doesn't mean it can't be a reissued version with an updated copy protection.

It's your choice.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Let's start by you providing a FULL logfile, not just one of the txt files. The dev's need ALL of it
This is a waste of time. If the OP doesn't want to update, it won't help if I fix this disc.

There's no guarantee that the latest version would do any better on a 2012 20th Century Fox DVD than the 2016 version I have from my "forever" subscription.
RedFox AnyDVDHD has a trial period. Give it a whirl. You've got nothing to lose.

I'll try the trial. Aside from this one DVD, the "forever" version has met my needs. Ziplog attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_G_HOLY_MATRIMONY.ziplog
    68.2 KB · Views: 3
I'll try the trial. Aside from this one DVD, the "forever" version has met my needs. Ziplog attached.
Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5, BDPHash.bin 16-03-25)
ASUS DRW-24B1STA 1.04 2010-10-12 13:07
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: DVD-R
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-r (version 5), Layers: 1
Total size: 2087184 sectors (4076 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: HOLY_MATRIMONY
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is locked to region(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6 8!
Video Standard: NTSC

Found & removed structural copy protection!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
1) It shouldn't make any difference with this disc, but you really should set the drive region. Make sure you EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting the region.
2) It doesn't really look like there is any protection on the disc. EXIT AnyDVD and see if it works with AnyDVD not running.

The disk plays fine on my DVD player but won't play on my computer, and it cannot be ripped whether or not AnyDVD is running.

Then it's most likely defective. There's no protection on the disc at all preventing copying. Exchange it

Then it's most likely defective. There's no protection on the disc at all preventing copying. Exchange it

No, I believe it is a Fox "on demand" copy protection. As I said, AnyDVD 7.x doesn't support this.

Wouldn't the disk play on a computer if it had "on demand" copy protection? The disk plays on a DVD player but not on a computer. The computer recognizes the disk and displays the files in file manager, but it won't play. This has never happened to me before with any commercial DVD-R. Could the cause be the brand or quality of DVD-R used by Fox?

No, it's not a standard commercial disc. This is an 'on demand' produced disc James said. Meaning it's burned by them when someone (in the case you) 'demands' a copy of the title by ordering it. This is a mechanic that either didn't exist yet in the Slysoft days, or hadn't been seen yet before if it did exist.

However, in the redfox days since, afaik AnyDVD v8xxx has seen this type of protection before and will be able to handle it. In the event that it would be a new variant of this 'on demand protection', a new build will be developed to handle it.

So if James says it's an on demand disc and you need to update your AnyDVD, that's what you'll have to do if you want to make a backup of it with AnyDVD.

What I wanted to do was simply to play the DVD on my computer. When it wouldn't play, I tried to rip it with AnyDVD, and that didn't work either.

Does this mean that it will not be possible to play new Fox DVD-Rs on computers without running the latest AnyDVD?

Anydvd has no control over the playback behavior of third party products and what they will or won't play. You'll have to ask them, but as to ripping, yes. As said you'll need to update your anydvd.

Back