• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunter Killer Errors

AvidMovieWatcher

I am getting errors trying to rip the DVD to harddisk. It errors out at 67%. Tried cleaning the disk. Also got a new copy of the disk and it errors out at the same location. Log file is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_H_HUNTER_KILLER.ziplog
    822.6 KB · Views: 4
Oops. Sorry about that. Here it is.

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-8_7-34-25.png
    upload_2019-3-8_7-34-25.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I tried the disk in another DVD player and it was successful. I have used the same dirve for many other disks after this one failed with no issues so it never dawned on me it could be the drive. :oops: Appreciate the help.

I tried the disk in another DVD player and it was successful. I have used the same dirve for many other disks after this one failed with no issues so it never dawned on me it could be the drive. :oops: Appreciate the help.
It is usually a combination of "sensitive drive" and "borderline defective disc".

Back