• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Chris Botti Live Soundtrack and other problems

Lonald

Hi,

My backup of this DVD plays the soundtrack oddly, with the initial voice over playing very slowly. Then if I advance to the performance, the playback jumps forward to about 20 minutes and the audio/video sync is off and I cannot reverse back to the beginning.

Logfile attached.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_E_10910975_CHRIS_BOTTI_068AE2D5_B8A35C03.ziplog
    162 KB · Views: 2
AnyDVD is only a ripper/decrypter. It cannot cause sync issues. Audio problems require some form of audio processing and that's just not something AnyDVD can do.

Not an AnyDVD problem, your issue is with the tool used to create the backup copy.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Hi all,

Just tried backing up Chris Botti Live and the playback has trouble with the audio in that the initial voice over plays very slowly. When I move the playback forward it jumps ahead about 20 minutes and plays at normal speed, but is out of sync. The playback then cannot be brought back before that 20 minute mark.

Of note, the original disc plays fine.

Help!

Logfile attached.

Thanks!

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.0.Chris Botti.cbdlog
    107.7 KB · Views: 3
Ok, reposted on the CloneBD site with the CloneBD logfile.

Thanks!

Ok, reposted on the CloneBD site with the CloneBD logfile.

Thanks!

Please don't multi/crosspost. Topics merged & moved

Oh and that's not a DVD, it's a blu-ray DISC. There's no such thing as a "Blu-ray DVD", its either a DVD or a Blu-ray disc. Never both

I apologize for the misleading post and am glad we have this all on the correct forum and the correct posting.

Hi all,

A second backup is showing the same behavior. Other backups are working normally. Of note, the behavior is seen on two different players - Emby Theater and Laewo Blu-Ray Player.

Logfile attached.

Thanks!

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.0.La Boheme.cbdlog
    138.1 KB · Views: 0
Neither are licensed Blu-ray players. Could you try powerdvd (trial if need be)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi all,

PowerDVD does not play the backup *.mkv files. The behavior is different in that the time counter progresses, but the picture does not show though the sound does play. The time counter also does not revert to a spot about 40 minutes into the show once fast-forwarding is done.

Other *.mkv backups work fine.

Hope this helps!

Lon

Last edited:
Another disc that doesn't backup correctly is Tori Amos Live at Montreux 1991 & 1992. Log file is attached. The native disk plays fine. The *.mkv stutters and hangs (using PowerDVD).

Interesting that all three are music discs.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.0.EVBRD333229.cbdlog
    71.5 KB · Views: 1
There is a problem with the audio codec. As soon as I get the disc I will fix it.

That's great! Is the same true for all 3 of the discs?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I tried the Botti Live disc again and the audio is still not synced properly, though the slow speaking part at the beginning is gone. Attached is the latest logfile.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.0.Chris Botti.cbdlog
    108.8 KB · Views: 0
Back