• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD beta 1.2.4.6 so far so good

Recycle

As of this I am using it to redo 4 prior BD backups to verify that the Transcoder isn't no longer a problem from beginning to end. BD-DL or BD-R media has so far backup without a problem. It's a expensive thing to do but just to see if the problem is no longer there to cause more coaster which I will say is worth the price this time.

Under the new 1.2.4.6 the fox no longer is turning purple and CloneBD says the current video is being copied without being transcoded?

Under the new 1.2.4.6 the fox no longer is turning purple and CloneBD says the current video is being copied without being transcoded?
I don't recall seeing that on my side? Screenshot of what your saying?

You have to post the CloneBD log file for that conversion, otherwise there's nothing anyone can say.
Seems like you were doing some lossless conversion, then that would be a normal observation.

Back