• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Intel HD 4600 Driver Outdated

DaGoatRancher

Sorry if this topic has been covered before. Looking for some help or advice in this matter. With Hardware acceleration for decoding/encoding enabled - QuickSync (Intel). I always get the message in the screen shot below

GraphicsDriverOutdated.jpg

The driver that I have is the latest that I could find on either the HP website or Intel support site. I had to actually manually install the current driver that I got from Intel since HP likes to limit only their updates to be installed. Below are my system details

SystemInfo.jpg

Is anyone aware of the existence of a graphics driver for Intel HD 4600 for my processor that is the recommended ver 22.20.16.4836 or higher that CloneBD recommends? Maybe someone else on this forum has come across this as well and found a solution. Maybe I just need to upgrade my computer at some point ?? Thanks in advance.

First step: download the 'Intel driver and support assistant' and let it scan. Report back if it finds an updated driver. DO NOT attempt to let it install. Won't work out of the box natively list likely anyway because HP will have done something to prevent that.

Probably an easy fix. But report back if it finds one first

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

First step: download the 'Intel driver and support assistant' and let it scan. Report back if it finds an updated driver. DO NOT attempt to let it install. Won't work out of the box natively list likely anyway because HP will have done something to prevent that.

Probably an easy fix. But report back if it finds one first

Thanks for your reply. I had already downloaded the 'Intel driver and support assistant'. Updated it and ran it again today just in case. It does not find an updated driver. Just reports what I already have as the latest as seen below. The driver I have is the one that I downloaded from Intel and installed it manually. So I am assuming there is no driver ver 22.20.16.4836 or higher for my processor as the CloneBD warning message recommends ??

IntelScan.jpg

There probably isn't one then. Going by that gpu version you're running a 4th or 5th gen cpu. It's most likely 'too old' for newer versions.

Just tick the box on the prompt to 'not ask you again' and it'll stop. Note: it may eventually turn into clbd not being able to use it in the future for hw acc. I did say MAY.

If you want and can, hey yourself a GTX 1050/60 or even a low end rtx 1660/1650 and you won't have that problem

There probably isn't one then. Going by that gpu version you're running a 4th or 5th gen cpu. It's most likely 'too old' for newer versions.

Just tick the box on the prompt to 'not ask you again' and it'll stop. Note: it may eventually turn into clbd not being able to use it in the future for hw acc. I did say MAY.

If you want and can, hey yourself a GTX 1050/60 or even a low end rtx 1660/1650 and you won't have that problem

Thanks again for your reply and advice. Does HW acceleration even come into play when you are making complete copies with no transcoding?? I may look into a graphics card in the future if needed. Thanks.

Don't think it is. CLBD should be saying something along the lines "file is being copied without transcoding". That's pretty much an identical file copy straight of the disc/image, minus the protection (if done on the fly).

Sorry if this topic has been covered before. Looking for some help or advice in this matter. With Hardware acceleration for decoding/encoding enabled - QuickSync (Intel). I always get the message in the screen shot below

View attachment 46510

The driver that I have is the latest that I could find on either the HP website or Intel support site. I had to actually manually install the current driver that I got from Intel since HP likes to limit only their updates to be installed. Below are my system details

View attachment 46511

Is anyone aware of the existence of a graphics driver for Intel HD 4600 for my processor that is the recommended ver 22.20.16.4836 or higher that CloneBD recommends? Maybe someone else on this forum has come across this as well and found a solution. Maybe I just need to upgrade my computer at some point ?? Thanks in advance.

If you have an oem driver installed intel update tool doesn't find the newest driver sometimes.

Second it depends on the Windows version 7,8 or 10.

The last 4digits are the version number higher means newer -> you have 5058 and i think 5058 & 5059 are the newest for 4xxx cpus...

Remember newer dosen't always means better :)

Sorry i was wrong 5057 & 5058 are the newest ones.

Might help to check the FIRST TWO numbers. He's running 20.xx, clbd is recommending 22.xx meaning he's at least 2 MAJOR versions behind

Might help to check the FIRST TWO numbers. He's running 20.xx, clbd is recommending 22.xx meaning he's at least 2 MAJOR versions behind

I don't know / the first 2 digits are not major for the ix-4 drivers

Back