• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD beta 1.2.4.x beta setup

Pete should have what he needs to get to the bottom of this issue. However, if you want to create another thread, go for it. Personally I want CloneBD fixed because as of right now, there's no ripping tool that is capable of handling these titles correctly. So I'm hoping this can be given high attention cause it's really annoying. LOL

I agree... It'd be nice to get CloneBD to do the job. I really like to use it for all my BD and UHD "stripping". I'll see about making another thread in the next couple of days, if it's still necessary.

Thanks to both of you for all the help!!

R

It's strange that the segments aren't showing in CloneBD. Did you note the m2ts segment order from the playlist file? Were any of these showing in CloneBD?
Is there an AnyDVD log file anywhere for that disc (Coco)?
If the disc has multiple clips for the main movie, CloneBD will show them.

I can make a log in a bit when I get back to my machine.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Here's the log for Coco.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_E_COCO_5768C7B2_FBF8CA2F.ziplog
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
I'll report here the Transcoder issue I report looks fixed. I do appreciate when a long time user reports issue that it be legit and not told is problem with media or hardware setup. I've done plenty of DVD and BD to figure one or the other. And I did upload logs to report the problem and show that finally using the same media on 1.2.4.4 the Transcoder problem no longer causes completed burn error messages.

Last edited:
Is there an AnyDVD log file anywhere for that disc (Coco)?
If the disc has multiple clips for the main movie, CloneBD will show them.
Thanks for getting that log to Pete, SamuriHL!! Coco (as well as both of the Incredibles movies) have 3 movie streams, but no "fragments" of those three main streams. Marty had mentioned in his post about how to use the other tools to remux the audio that he picked fragments and not a main movie stream, when he used CloneBD to strip his movie. I'm hoping I'm using the right terminology and am making sense. :) Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help solve this issue with Disney Atmos/UHD animated movies.

Just to be clear, the only movie I have ever had audio sync issues with is Independence Day. And to show you what I mean with extracting each segment, see the attached pics.

1. You can get the m2ts file order from the playlist. In this case it is playlist 801. As you can see, the first video segment is 600.m2ts. The 2nd segment is 623.m2ts and so forth. You need to note down this order.
2. You select each segment in CloneBD. As you can see, I have located 600.m2ts and 623.m2ts. You would continue to select all movie segments that you noted down from the playlist.

Now, it was about a year ago that I had done this, so I can't remember if I extracted the audio with the video(s) and muxed together in mkvtoolnix or if I only extracted the video(s) using CloneBD and muxed with the audio track I extraced elsewhere.

Independence Day - playlist 801.jpg Independence Day - 1st title.jpg Independence Day - 2nd title.jpg

Just to be clear, the only movie I have ever had audio sync issues with is Independence Day. And to show you what I mean with extracting each segment, see the attached pics.

1. You can get the m2ts file order from the playlist. In this case it is playlist 801. As you can see, the first video segment is 600.m2ts. The 2nd segment is 623.m2ts and so forth. You need to note down this order.
2. You select each segment in CloneBD. As you can see, I have located 600.m2ts and 623.m2ts. You would continue to select all movie segments that you noted down from the playlist.

Now, it was about a year ago that I had done this, so I can't remember if I extracted the audio with the video(s) and muxed together in mkvtoolnix or if I only extracted the video(s) using CloneBD and muxed with the audio track I extraced elsewhere.

Instead of going through this extremely painful sequence, I think it would make much more sense to see to it that CloneBD creates a proper output.
And it normally does - currently, it just seems to be a certain subset of Atmos discs and apparently no tool really does it right atm, if I understand correctly.

After all, the whole advantage of CloneBD is ease of use.

But it may be helpful to find out if your described method does yield a working result - that could be something to work with when improving CloneBD.

BTW: you do know, that you don't need MediaInfo to get the sequence of clips? CloneBD also displays those (and more - you don't seem to have an up-to-date version).

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I suspect Independence day is dts:x not Atmos right?

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I suspect Independence day is dts:x not Atmos right?

I can confirm that my copy of Independence Day is definitely DTS:X

R

Instead of going through this extremely painful sequence, I think it would make much more sense to see to it that CloneBD creates a proper output.
And it normally does - currently, it just seems to be a certain subset of Atmos discs and apparently no tool really does it right atm, if I understand correctly.

After all, the whole advantage of CloneBD is ease of use.

But it may be helpful to find out if your described method does yield a working result - that could be something to work with when improving CloneBD.

BTW: you do know, that you don't need MediaInfo to get the sequence of clips? CloneBD also displays those (and more - you don't seem to have an up-to-date version).
As far as I've seen, the only titles that display this issue are Disney animated Atmos movies. I have 3 (Incredibles, Incredibles 2 and Coco) and they all do the same thing. The method of creating a video-only version from CloneBD and using mkvtoolnix to mux an audio track into it (which I extracted using HD-DVD/Blu-ray Streams Extractor) has created an in-sync version of the movie. I agree it'd be great if (when) CloneBD gets this figured out, but for now the workaround has worked on all 3 titles. Just wanted to update you all...

Back