• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't add my keys

Paula Marthinsen

Any dvd and clone both say trial over purchase or exit.. i already purchased both and have keys but i dont know what to do now. Please help.. thank you

Any dvd and clone both say trial over purchase or exit.. i already purchased both and have keys but i dont know what to do now. Please help.. thank you
For AnyDVD, go to Start/All Programs/Redfox/AnyDVD/Register AnyDVD and browse to the location of the AnyDVD key you were sent.
For CloneDVD, go to Start/All Programs/Elaborate Bytes/CloneDVD2/Register CloneDVD2 and browse to the loaction of the CloneDVD key you were sent.

You double-click each of them.

For AnyDVD, go to Start/All Programs/Redfox/AnyDVD/Register AnyDVD and browse to the location of the AnyDVD key you were sent.
For CloneDVD, go to Start/All Programs/Elaborate Bytes/CloneDVD2/Register CloneDVD2 and browse to the loaction of the CloneDVD key you were sent.

Ive tried that still not working. I cant get in to put my keys in. Still says this version is not licensed . request trial, order, or exit. But nothing has worked for me

We sent you an email via our customer support interface to your alternative email address, not the one you are using for this forum.

Back