• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy a BD Live Patched Title?

TubeBar

I am using the anyDVD demo, not sure that makes a difference. The problem is the disc contained an error and PowerDVD was able to download an update. When I copy the BD w/ AnyDVD (iso) it is not patched and still has the error.

Is there anyway to copy a disc like that? I know not many BDs have that issue but this one does.

Well for starters, what's the error you're getting.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I am using the anyDVD demo, not sure that makes a difference. The problem is the disc contained an error and PowerDVD was able to download an update. When I copy the BD w/ AnyDVD (iso) it is not patched and still has the error.
Wow, that's a tricky one.

Basically: if you don't instruct AnyDVD to remove the region code or remove BDlive and it's not a BD+ disc and it's not Screen Pass protected (I've no idea what kind of disc you have, that information would help).
Well if all those ifs come together, then the copy itself will still work with BDlive and the same fix can be applied.

Otherwise it gets complicated. It depends on what files were affected by the fix.
You should find the downloaded fix somewhere below the following path:

c:\users\<yourname>\AppData\Local\Cyberlink\PowerDVD<version>\Caches\PowerDVD<version>Cache\LocalStorage\2.0\BUDA

If jar files were affected (probably), it's difficult to do manually. The jar files are signed and need to match the certificate on the disc.

Hi Pete, thank you for the info.

Yes I went to that path and the m2t file is there. With this disc it was only 1 file that needed to be re-downloaded.

I found it at: C:\Users\Ted\AppData\Local\CyberLink\PowerDVD18\Caches\PowerDVD18Cache\LocalStorage\2.0\BUDA\99052efaa2692245a1c05b3c48c4f19ba3045297\7fff7739\PM\I1X7P1J2\BDMV\STREAM
93DVLY8V.M2T

The question is how can I merge it into the actual ISO? I am assuming no easy way?

Besides that there are a lot of other files. At least I have the corrected file and it seems to be not encrypted :)

Anyway I am going to buy the lifetime license to anyDVD as this seems to be the perfect program. BD Live patching problem is a bit of pain but as I said I never saw any issues like this before (due to stupid manufacturing error).

The disc is "Final Fantasy IV Revival Disc" http://www.square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff_revival/FF4/ which is a Japanese BD.

All they state on the page is:

«Customers who are watching on playback equipment connected to the network»
We will distribute DISC update patch.

■ Corresponding procedure

• Please play this disc with the playback device connected to the network.
  • Follow the instructions of the playback device to update the disk and download the corrected data

The question is how can I merge it into the actual ISO? I am assuming no easy way?
Besides that there are a lot of other files. At least I have the corrected file and it seems to be not encrypted :)

That depends on what this m2t file is meant for.
Does it effectively replace another m2ts file on the disc? If so, the procedure should be fairly simple.

You'd copy the complete disc to HDD (just have AnyDVD active and then copy using Windows Explorer - or AnyDVD's "rip to disc" function, which does the same thing).
Then replace the file.

Then you can use CloneBD to create an ISO or burn to disc. CloneBD is free as long as you don't shrink.

That depends on what this m2t file is meant for.
Does it effectively replace another m2ts file on the disc? If so, the procedure should be fairly simple.

You'd copy the complete disc to HDD (just have AnyDVD active and then copy using Windows Explorer - or AnyDVD's "rip to disc" function, which does the same thing).
Then replace the file.

Then you can use CloneBD to create an ISO or burn to disc. CloneBD is free as long as you don't shrink.

Yes that's all it does. The m2t file replaces the m2ts file. I assume all I need to do is rename the file so it's the same, including the extension?

BTW I purchased the lifetime license for anyDVD yesterday as didn't want to be bothered w/ renewing. I'll give CloneBD a try esp. if I can use that for free. Thanks again Pete you were a BIG help :)

Back