• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ready Player One

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
I don't understand what the hell happened on this one. I did a partial copy of Ready Player One UHD and compressed to BD-R (25 GB) in the options with maintain original menu and direct play main title both checked. Output to ISO. I kept the Dolby Vision track. I expected the output to be roughly 25GB. Instead the ISO is 5GB. This is using my nVidia 1060 card for decode/encode. I've attached my log.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.2.READY_PLAYER_ONE.cbdlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
I can try again when the new version is released. I did a different movie and had no issue so it appears to just be this one so far that's impacted.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I can try again when the new version is released. I did a different movie and had no issue so it appears to just be this one so far that's impacted.
1.2.4.3 beta just came out.
Apparently it was a problem with Dolby Vision only.

1.2.4.3 beta just came out.
Apparently it was a problem with Dolby Vision only.

Which is interesting because the other movie I did was also DV. I was attempting to test something related to DV which is why I chose Ready Player One. In any case, I'll test it out in a little bit and make sure it's fixed.

Which is interesting because the other movie I did was also DV. I was attempting to test something related to DV which is why I chose Ready Player One. In any case, I'll test it out in a little bit and make sure it's fixed.
Yes, that was a random thing. In the sense of the word.
Statistically, I'd say a chance of roughly 3%, that this would have happened for any Dolby Vision disc. Then then it would still be
So it's actually a bad luck thing.
Had the chances been greater, this bug would have surfaced much sooner.

Yes, that was a random thing. In the sense of the word.
Statistically, I'd say a chance of roughly 3%, that this would have happened for any Dolby Vision disc. Then then it would still be
So it's actually a bad luck thing.
Had the chances been greater, this bug would have surfaced much sooner.

Well then I'm glad we found it! Thanks for fixing it. I'll test in a bit and report back.

That took a LONG time to re-rip for whatever reason....like 3+ hours. In any case, it produced a proper sized image.

That took a LONG time to re-rip for whatever reason....like 3+ hours. In any case, it produced a proper sized image.
Do you have a log file from that transcode? 3+ hours definitely requires looking into - unless there were a bunch of read errors, there's no justification for that duration.
Maybe for some reason hw acceleration got switched off?

Hardware acceleration was on. I deleted the log unfortunately since it did complete successfully. I'm not sure why it took so long since nothing else was running on that machine. I definitely thought it seemed too long as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back