• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Speedmenu with UHD discs

coopervid

Is "Speedmenu" supposed to work also with UHDs? I tried to add Speedmenu to a 50Gb disc but the player just hangs showing it. I wanted to trick a stubborn movie where I can't reach the disc menu selecting Dolby vision.
Or is it only supposed to work with software players on a PC?

Speedmenu's works with standalone players too, but i guess it hasn't been "updated" to work with UHD disc menu code. Works fine for normal BD's

@James,

can you please comment the status of "Speedmenu for UHDs"?

Thanks!

In the root menu of that disc it gives you various options like:

UHD with DV
UHD w/o DV
HD

etc.

That doesn't show after compressing the disc with CloneBD to 50 Gb from an original 84Gb.

Anything I should provide that could help?

Well, after thinking about this for an instant I think I should address it to CloneBD since Speedmenu was just my idea for a workaround. I will do that.

Last edited:
Is "Speedmenu" supposed to work also with UHDs? I tried to add Speedmenu to a 50Gb disc but the player just hangs showing it. I wanted to trick a stubborn movie where I can't reach the disc menu selecting Dolby vision.
Or is it only supposed to work with software players on a PC?

I've been able to use SpeedMenus for UHD successfully so far, but that's on a computer. Never tried on a standalone.

But it really should work.

I can confirm that SpeedMenus for Blu-Rays work on standalones, so UHD SpeedMenus should do the same.

T

Back