• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD beta 1.2.4.x beta setup

Well here's my vote then to giving the settings window a more uniform/matching look to the main GUI :)

Does anyone know if this version "fixes" the issue with audio being out of sync on Disney Atmos movies (Due to seemless branching, I believe)?

At least better than suffering ED :dance:.

Trying the new version right now. Will report later....

Afaik it has been doing that since it guy support for hw acc.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I like the way it auto detects Cuda

:LOL: I just had to put on a big wide grin - because this was the only positive response to the new version.
People seem to be so fixated on complaining, everything sucks. Maybe they should stop releasing updates, then people will finally be content (why bother...)?

Personally: I'm thrilled, that there's a pure 64bit version now - good thing in terms of memory usage.
The new video info display on the selection page is super-cool, especially with HEVC source.

Is it me or does the "settings" window look like crap on this new build compared to previous ones. Like "non-aero" windows XP / Win 98 style GUI. and still no BD3D disc to disc :'(
It's you.

double contours is this so wanted ?

It seems to depend on the DPI settings how good this looks.
For this version we integrated a new version of Qt and that inadvertently changed quite many things, that we didn't expect.
In fact there were an enormous amount of unexpected side effects.
Most of them got fixed, a few remained.

Focus of this beta lies on testing the functionality of the 64bit version - a port from 32 bit to 64 bit is not always trivial (e.g. obviously, the 64bit version doesn't work properly with Intel acceleration, even though it did when we tested it).

We will continue gathering input and deliver an update next week, that should address most issues.

and where is the lossless Option ?

Thanks, I put this on the list.
The background of this message is: we saw many times, that users were transcoding video without actually reducing size, even though the lossless option would do the same thing faster and, well, lossless.
Of course, the message box should not show, when lossless is not an option - as in your case, where you selected subtitles to be "burnt in", which is not possible without transcoding.

Another minor glitch in the gui:

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 30
Afaik it has been doing that since it guy support for hw acc.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I never noticed it I guess I had mine set for so long but nonetheless I like it anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@Pete
I played with it all night and I love the fact that it’s a 64-bit version is awesome, I can only say what my machine produces and it’s way faster than the 32bit, For me it looks just fine and the end result is what counts .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am currently running 1.2.4.0. Is it recommended to uninstall this version prior to installing the new 64bit version?

I am currently running 1.2.4.0. Is it recommended to uninstall this version prior to installing the new 64bit version?

It's not needed, but it then will install in the "Program Files (x86)" folder, if you want it in the pure x64 "Program files" folder then yes you will need to uninstall (has no impact otherwise) and you can keep your registration info if you uninstall to have it immediately activated again. Now if you use Intel QuickSync, then for the moment the 32Bit version is recommended

:LOL: I just had to put on a big wide grin - because this was the only positive response to the new version.
People seem to be so fixated on complaining, everything sucks. Maybe they should stop releasing updates, then people will finally be content (why bother...)?

Personally: I'm thrilled, that there's a pure 64bit version now - good thing in terms of memory usage.
The new video info display on the selection page is super-cool, especially with HEVC source.

I've certainly got no complaints! I'm thrilled with native 64 bit support!!!

Other than that settings GUI, which wasn't really a complaint. Just an observation and suggestion for improvement, works just as fine! But isn't that the whole point of beta's? Finding / fixing bugs & getting feedback/suggestions for them? :p

Speed of the 64 bit version is just great!!! The rest is cosmetics. And I don't care about the GUI. Speed is king!!

I agree with the speed on 64 bit. Loving this release so far. I'm re-ripping a Disney UHD to see how the ATMOS goes and whether it stays in sync. Pretty much none of mine to unfortunately.

Back