• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Current Supported UHD Blurays: Add Yours to Comments and they will be added to this list

My copies of the Canadian UHD releases of Overlord and A Star is Born [2018] arrived yesterday. They are not yet in the OPD, but I have patience and expect they will be there soon. RedFox rocks! :coolman:

Overlord (rear cover UPC barcode 032429315540): OPD BD_5e7654c7c14f

A Star is Born (rear cover UPC barcode 883929664146): OPD BD_d89de5d05018

Cheers,

--michael

Hello Michael.

Seems we have similar taste in movies as I am awaiting the arrival of same.

Thanks for the info....

@hart2hart, Can you give us the OPD number for your Bohemian Rhapsody?

@apguy , same for First Man (Australia)?

1) First Man (Amazon Australia)

2) Air Force One (Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_5676a441dca1

3) Bohemian Rhapsody (Amazon - I think US?)

4) Overlord (Canadian) -- OPD: BD_5e7654c7c14f (new)

5) A Star is Born (Canadian) -- OPD: BD_d89de5d05018 (new)

T

Here kids...a small tool that you can run. Give it a log file zip and it'll spit the OPD ID out to the console window and dump it in your clipboard for you. There's absolutely ZERO error handling so if you pass it something stupid, you will get equally stupid results. LOL. Enjoy!

UPDATE: I just uploaded a new version with some minimal error handling so it shouldn't completely blow up if you do something stupid. Same functionality. Select the AnyDVD ziplog, and it'll spit out the OPD ID.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_OPD_Parser.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I have tried to rip UHD Avengers 3 - Infinity War but it cannot process using Anydvd. However it should be fine when I making it to MKV using MakeMKV. I don't know why AnyDVD cannot rip it at all.

The Avenagers 3 is working. Thank you Redfox.
However, there are 3 discs are having same problem(Makemkv can decrypt but Anydvd cannot).

1. Rampage
2. Ocean’s 8
3. Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition.

All of these are AACS2.0 and issued in Hong Kong.
Hope these will be decrypted soon.
Thanks again.

Can you throw the OPD ID's up there on those titles if you get a chance? Would be good for people to compare. Thanks!

Can you throw the OPD ID's up there on those titles if you get a chance? Would be good for people to compare. Thanks!

Thank you for your reply.
I have double checked the item 3 is already decrypted. Sorry for the mistake.

And here are the OPD ID for the other two discs: 1. Rampage: OPD BD_aa2b37d46559
2. Ocean’s 8: OPD BD_157e25f8b5e3

Thank you very much.

Here kids...a small tool that you can run. Give it a log file zip and it'll spit the OPD ID out to the console window and dump it in your clipboard for you. There's absolutely ZERO error handling so if you pass it something stupid, you will get equally stupid results. LOL. Enjoy!

UPDATE: I just uploaded a new version with some minimal error handling so it shouldn't completely blow up if you do something stupid. Same functionality. Select the AnyDVD ziplog, and it'll spit out the OPD ID.

SamuriHL, thanks so much for this tool.

It works great and it makes finding the OPD number quicker and easier.

(n)

1) First Man (Amazon Australia)

2) Air Force One (Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_5676a441dca1

3) Bohemian Rhapsody (Amazon - I think US?)

4) Overlord (Canadian) -- OPD: BD_5e7654c7c14f (new)

5) A Star is Born (Canadian) -- OPD: BD_d89de5d05018 | BD_9a291ea4ba51 (new)

6) Rampage -- OPD: BD_aa2b37d46559

7) Ocean’s 8 -- OPD: BD_157e25f8b5e3

T

Guys,

I got some new UHDs today.

There seems to be some delay with getting Bohemian Rhapsody, but Robin Hood 2018 and Overlord came today.

Overlord decrypted fine (Amazon US - OPD: BD_5f443ad1b91f).

Robin Hood did not.

I noticed @apguy, who reported First Man Australia, joined on the day of the post (Jan 31) and hasn't been back since.

So unless someone else knows if this is working or not, I'm going to sideline that title for now.

@hart2hart , is Bohemian Rhapsody still not in the OPD?

1) Air Force One (Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_5676a441dca1

2) Bohemian Rhapsody (Amazon - I think US?)

3) Overlord (Canadian) -- OPD: BD_5e7654c7c14f

4) A Star is Born -- (Canadian) OPD: BD_d89de5d05018 | (US) BD_9a291ea4ba51

5) Rampage -- OPD: BD_aa2b37d46559

6) Ocean’s 8 -- OPD: BD_157e25f8b5e3

7) Robin Hood 2018 (Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_a42bc88055fc (new)

Titles with unknown support status:

- First Man (Amazon Australia)

T

Last edited:
It should be noted my version of Bohemian Rhapsody (VUDU/Walmart) has been supported since day of release.

BD_8188eeee082a

It should be noted my version of Bohemian Rhapsody (VUDU/Walmart) has been supported since day of release.

BD_8188eeee082a

Ok.

Thanks for that info, SamuriHL!

It's probably just as helpful to know which versions are supported when there are some that are not.

T

I've been unable to rip Schindler's List UHD using AnyDVD HD version 8.3.4.0. Here's the OPD from the log file using the utility provided by @SamuriHL

BD_8f9fece4fd98

The ziplog file is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_D_SCHINDLER_S_LIST.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
Maybe we need a new thread. We've been trying to keep track of what titles aren't supported for when they're added to the OPD. @testiles do you want to start a new thread for it since you've been gathering the info? I can post my tool there and you can keep the OP updated with titles that aren't supported and remove them when they are.

Hence why I think we need a dedicated thread for unsupported titles that can be updated once they're supported....

Maybe we need a new thread. We've been trying to keep track of what titles aren't supported for when they're added to the OPD. @testiles do you want to start a new thread for it since you've been gathering the info? I can post my tool there and you can keep the OP updated with titles that aren't supported and remove them when they are.

Capital idea.

I've been thinking for some time that the title of this thread is misleading, since it has evolved from the intention of the OP.

You can find the new thread here ....

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/list-of-uhds-currently-un-supported-in-anydvd.76597/

T

I've been unable to rip Schindler's List UHD using AnyDVD HD version 8.3.4.0. Here's the OPD from the log file using the utility provided by @SamuriHL

BD_8f9fece4fd98

The ziplog file is attached.

greynolds,

I added Schindler's List on the new thread.

T

Hi all,

First Man (Amazon Australia) is working now.

I've been busy ripping other discs since I posted last

Hi all,

First Man (Amazon Australia) is working now.

I've been busy ripping other discs since I posted last

Alright apguy.

Already removed from the list, which itself has been moved to another thread. That thread's link is in post #317 above.

If you add a title to the list though it's important to let us know when the title works right away, so the list remains up-to-date.

Thanks,

T

Back