• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Robin Hood playlist help...

Warpdrive

Just looking for the correct playlist for this eOne version of the latest Robin Hood. Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_G_ROBIN_HOOD_E90C4144_119AC112.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Just looking for the correct playlist for this eOne version of the latest Robin Hood. Thanks in advance!!
It's in the database now, try again.

Pete,
I am having the same issue with Robing Hood (2019) Blu-ray version US. Can you please assist below is the file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_D_ROBIN_HOOD_C03564B8_26B13347.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
I see 75 or so playlists and they all look different which playlist do i select please help

I see 75 or so playlists and they all look different which playlist do i select please help
Nobody can tell you that but the AnyDVD status window (where all the info is). If none is present, you need to provide an AnyDVD logfile or the dev's can't help you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

One more - I'm not getting a playlist in the status window and this version has multiple playlists.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_M_ROBIN_HOOD_C03564B8_4608CE8D.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Looks like another version. No playlist showing in status window.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_D_ROBIN_HOOD_C03564B8_F0AB16A3.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Looks like this is another version, looks like around 100 playlists or so

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_G_ROBIN_HOOD_C03564B8_61553A14.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Looks like this is another version, looks like around 100 playlists or so
No problem with this one.
According to your log file, the correct playlist is already displayed in AnyDVD's status window.

Also: I strongly recommend using CloneBD - you will see the single correct playlist right away and don't have to bother with the fake ones.

Back