• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Graphic Glitches when running AnyDVD HD in HiDPI Mode

You don't happen to be running windows vista are you?

Hi Ch3vr0n, no I am running Windows 10 pro Version 1809. Since the app by default looked blurry, I went ahead and changed : Properties —> Compatibility —>Change High DPI settings —>High DPI scaling override —>Override High DPI Scaling behavior. Scaling performed by: Application.

So everything became sharp again, but I ended up with those two glitches. Probably not a huge deal, I am just a little pedantic like this. Thanks for responding so quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
AnyDVD looks fine for me but then again i'm not using DPI scaling. What's your default settings for HighDPI? Maybe there's a bug @James can look into.

AnyDVD looks fine for me but then again i'm not using DPI scaling. What's your default settings for HighDPI? Maybe there's a bug @James can look into.

Hi Ch3vr0n, should I submit the bug to @James or just having posted it here is enough? I apologize, I am a complete newbie, not sure what the correct procedure is. Thank you.

First, post a clonebd logfile (perhaps it will give them more info). Then this is a job for @Pete or @Reto or @Fabian. In the meantime @Pete probably knows a setting that might temp fix it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Hi Ch3vr0n, should I submit the bug to @James or just having posted it here is enough? I apologize, I am a complete newbie, not sure what the correct procedure is. Thank you.
I've seen it. The problem is, that AnyDVD isn't "modern DPI aware". Problems are to be expected, if you play with the compatibility high DPI settings.

Maybe something to consider for the next version then James.

You're the boss!

Thank you all for your responses!
Well, if not the next version, maybe at some later point in future AnyDVD will support HiDPI
displays. I hope. I realize it is very low on the list of priorities.

Last edited:
Back